TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Since when is Maryland considered Midwest?
A lot of people don’t know this, but both the State of Maryland and New Jersey were physically moved to the Midwest when their universities joined the Big 10. We’ve just been a little busy and haven’t gotten around to redrawing our map but it’s on our to do list.

Advertisement
How dumb is that article tho? Were keeping 4 spots open for corners? And going to take a transfer qb when we signed garcia and king is coming back? Dumb. We are taking T2, 2 corners, and a probably a d-end, then if things change with IC numbers we will add additional players
Dawson, portal CB, portal DE, and T2. Hopefully we can get another OL if counter is different.

Advertisement

I read that trash yesterday. Quite possibly, one of the most ignorant and buffoonish articles I've ever seen from a "pro-Miami" writer. Proof positive that anyone can start a website and/or "blog", you don't need any talent or credentials.

The headline was completely disconnected from anything in the article. At no point does the article indicate that Lewis' recruitment is "fading", in fact it states that Miami and Maryland are the final 2.

Alan Rubenstein should disconnect his computer forever, he is an untalented hack.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I read that trash yesterday. Quite possibly, one of the most ignorant and buffoonish articles I've ever seen from a "pro-Miami" writer. Proof positive that anyone can start a website and/or "blog", you don't need any talent or credentials.

The headline was completely disconnected from anything in the article. At no point does the article indicate that Lewis' recruitment is "fading", in fact it states that Miami and Maryland are the final 2.

Alan Rubenstein should disconnect his computer forever, he is an untalented hack.
I read that article and laughed myself because they couldn't be more out of the loop, I had to share a good laugh for today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back