TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Would love to have him here in a position of need …… but I’m not falling for this troll‘s games, seems to happen to us every year.

Advertisement
6F972A4F-DC9A-4011-B374-ABBF6BF4A18D.jpeg

Ay man... I guess I'll be the one to tell you. You posting these regular *** selfies without any Cane material in them is creepy as ****.
just a picture of the topic (.TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 5.0)....👀👀👀👀
what’s creepy is you only one saying something.....👀👀👀👀😳

Last edited:
just a picture of the topic (.TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 5.0)....👀👀👀👀
what’s creepy is you only one saying something.....👀👀👀👀😳
Look man... I guess. You have your style. I'm just saying you just be posting hella pics that's not necessarily cane related. We all know how T2 looks. You don't have to remind us. But hey, I'm the only one that had to tell your weird *** so by all means... Continue posting selfies of teens where there's no Cane related material involved.

Advertisement
Look man... I guess. You have your style. I'm just saying you just be posting hella pics that's not necessarily cane related. We all know how T2 looks. You don't have to remind us. But hey, I'm the only one that had to tell your weird *** so by all means... Continue posting selfies of teens where there's no Cane related material involved.
If you can’t see things related then you blind as a mf ...Slim. Stay in your lane ....all that **** weird *** **** you said ....you keep that **** to yourself...write your own material....mf

Last edited:
View attachment 138935
Convo ...on this old @ss pic....mf
Every time I see this pic I just feel like these two just need to be playing together no matter what, like they were made for each other. Like when I saw Nate Webster and Al Blades Sr playing in HS in the playoffs back in 96’ and it was just fate that brought them together that year. They were two bada$$es on the field. Let’s hope we get lucky again.

Advertisement
Lol jay blaze is T2 😂 he photo dumbing on his thread

Every time I see this pic I just feel like these two just need to be playing together no matter what, like they were made for each other. Like when I saw Nate Webster and Al Blades Sr playing in HS in the playoffs back in 96’ and it was just fate that brought them together that year. They were two bada$$es on the field. Let’s hope we get lucky again.
guys like Brantley and J.Williams kept twitting at Garcia over and over hoping he would sign with miami.Maybe I've missed it but are they doing the same with T2,if not then that could be a sign they know he's not coming.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back