TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
With King coming back now I think you definitely take a shot on this kid. Don’t need a portal QB and King is the leader that provides the proper locker room environment to give this kid good structure starting off.
Bingo. I figured that’s why the momentum swing happened

See Adrian Peterson carry Willie Williams on his back in the Army All American game, was not a good sign.

2.10 of the video

Nah, was running forward and wrapped up from behind. The momentum is what carried willie. Look at earlier in this clip. WW was lighting AP up.

This was my post to get in the thread. Now stay on topic! T2 it the U. Good for me and good for you!

Advertisement
Not the take away I got from that highlight. There’s at least 2 plays before that where Willie stopped AP right in his tracks.
Thank you....was just gonna post this....This clown talking smack about WW.....Put the State Championship game in against Orlando Edgewater, and show me a better HS Defensive performance the last 20+ yrs....including breaking the QBs arm in the 1st quarter...

Willie had his issues, but lacking talent wasn't one of them. Guy was a beast.
All you had to do is watch him cover a kickoff or 2 in order to realize he was different animal. He picked the wrong school. He would’ve had a better chance at FSU at the time. Never seen a South Florida defensive player like him in high school.

Advertisement
See Adrian Peterson carry Willie Williams on his back in the Army All American game, was not a good sign.

2.10 of the video

Not the take away I got from that highlight. There’s at least 2 plays before that where Willie stopped AP right in his tracks.

Nah, was running forward and wrapped up from behind. The momentum is what carried willie. Look at earlier in this clip. WW was lighting AP up.

This was my post to get in the thread. Now stay on topic! T2 it the U. Good for me and good for you!

Thank you....was just gonna post this....This clown talking smack about WW.....Put the State Championship game in against Orlando Edgewater, and show me a better HS Defensive performance the last 20+ yrs....including breaking the QBs arm in the 1st quarter...

No shame there I've seen AP get the best of many guys, I saw him truck Brian Urlacher before

Willie had his issues, but lacking talent wasn't one of them. Guy was a beast.

All you had to do is watch him cover a kickoff or 2 in order to realize he was different animal. He picked the wrong school. He would’ve had a better chance at FSU at the time. Never seen a South Florida defensive player like him in high school.

Willie Williams had less impact on Cane football than Jimmy Murphy. Let that sink in.

I’m warning every one in the name of @IndayArtHauz. We’re threadbanning derailers.

I think there’s a 50/50 chance that he might or might not either come or not come but my hearts telling me there’s even to 50/50 odds that he does or doesn’t ever make up his mind of making UM his home of the future...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thread ban - derailing
The only player that could have stopped Willie was Willie himself and that’s what happened. Dude was a once in a lifetime LB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back