TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
he hasn’t signed with anyone i remember a couple days ago him asking his live if they wanted him to do a signing party and this was after the 19th

Advertisement
I ask with all seriousness and from a position of admitted ignorance, What is wrong with this young man?
What is with all the attention craving and apparent narcissism?
Was he unloved by his parents?
does the elevator not reach the top floor?
And before you tell me that all 5 star recruits or kids these days are attention seekers, let me point out JW and LT who acted nothing like this, and neither do most big time recruits.

I ask with all seriousness and from a position of admitted ignorance, What is wrong with this young man?
What is with all the attention craving and apparent narcissism?
Was he unloved by his parents?
does the elevator not reach the top floor?
And before you tell me that all 5 star recruits or kids these days are attention seekers, let me point out JW and LT who acted nothing like this, and neither do most big time recruits.
He has crazy eyes.

I ask this from a position of admitted ignorance: I herd Miami did knot send T2 a LOI on the 19th. Was that incorrect ore has something changed?

He has crazy eyes.

I ask this from a position of admitted ignorance: I herd Miami did knot send T2 a LOI on the 19th. Was that incorrect ore has something changed?
apparently they did from what was said earlier in this forum i believe it was cribby who said it but i’m not sure

Advertisement
Callahan is a UT insider

CC3BD251-8DCD-4741-968E-35B637E148BB.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
From Maryland insider:

Things have been relatively quiet late this week on Terrence Lewis, the five-star linebacker from Miami. A few quick nuggets:

• It still appears that Lewis did not secretly sign with anyone last week, as was his original plan.
  • Tennessee still believes it's out of it. The Vols, of course, were the other school he listed along with Maryland in his final two.
  • Auburn's hiring of Brian Harsin could benefit Maryland. A source said Lewis was more likely to go to Auburn if Steele was hired. But it remains to be seen if they'll retain assist coaches Larry Porter and Travis Williams, who were recruiting him. If they're not retained, that would be beneficial for Maryland.
  • His hometown school, Miami, has been conspicuous by its absence in his recruitment -- until Thursday, when he said in an Instagram Live that the Hurricanes were in his top two with Maryland. It's been a wild ride, but for whatever it's worth, Maryland has been included in his list every time, while the other schools have alternated.
  • A source familiar with Miami's recruiting said earlier in the day, before the video, that he didn't think Miami was seriously recruiting him, and that the Canes are tight on scholarships and focused on transfers.
  • As for where he's going, we might not know until he makes his nationally televised announcement on Jan. 2. "Lots of people in his ear," a source said. When asked if Maryland and Miami are likely to be the real final two? "I don't think so."
In other words, no one ones where Lewis will end up -- maybe even Lewis himself. I'll share any new info as I get it.

Advertisement
From Maryland insider:

Things have been relatively quiet late this week on Terrence Lewis, the five-star linebacker from Miami. A few quick nuggets:

• It still appears that Lewis did not secretly sign with anyone last week, as was his original plan.
  • Tennessee still believes it's out of it. The Vols, of course, were the other school he listed along with Maryland in his final two.
  • Auburn's hiring of Brian Harsin could benefit Maryland. A source said Lewis was more likely to go to Auburn if Steele was hired. But it remains to be seen if they'll retain assist coaches Larry Porter and Travis Williams, who were recruiting him. If they're not retained, that would be beneficial for Maryland.
  • His hometown school, Miami, has been conspicuous by its absence in his recruitment -- until Thursday, when he said in an Instagram Live that the Hurricanes were in his top two with Maryland. It's been a wild ride, but for whatever it's worth, Maryland has been included in his list every time, while the other schools have alternated.
  • A source familiar with Miami's recruiting said earlier in the day, before the video, that he didn't think Miami was seriously recruiting him, and that the Canes are tight on scholarships and focused on transfers.
  • As for where he's going, we might not know until he makes his nationally televised announcement on Jan. 2. "Lots of people in his ear," a source said. When asked if Maryland and Miami are likely to be the real final two? "I don't think so."
In other words, no one ones where Lewis will end up -- maybe even Lewis himself. I'll share any new info as I get it.
Lol. This dude’s gonna wake up on the 2nd, make a choice in his mind, go to the announcement and change the choice on the spot.

From Maryland insider:

Lol this kid is going to end up at so random school like TCU or Illinois lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back