TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
it’s a big boy league, money isn’t an issue. Further proof why Miami won’t ever be back. No chance in **** they spend the money to get top coaches etc... the large public schools in top conferences are on a who different playing field
Rhett Lashlee says hi

Advertisement
Big-time coaches can/will come here

I didn’t say they wouldn’t. Is Lashlee really a big time coach? He was previously at UCONN and SMU. Not like we are hiring Steve Sarkisian or some elite coach.

Miami would never spend the money to have an elite staph. Big boy schools pay their coordinators **** near as much as Miami pays Manny. Position coaches making 800K at big boy schools. Rumph and Patke probably make 300K.

I didn’t say they wouldn’t. Is Lashlee really a big time coach? He was previously at UCONN and SMU. Not like we are hiring Steve Sarkisian or some elite coach.

Miami would never spend the money to have an elite staph. Big boy schools pay their coordinators **** near as much as Miami pays Manny. Position coaches making 800K at big boy schools. Rumph and Patke probably make 300K.
Lashlee led a top 10 offense at SMU and is making a million a year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Would anyone be shocked if we weren’t in his top 3? I wouldn’t be and I’m actually expecting it. If it goes differently then great but I’m not expecting it.
I would be shocked if we were.

Would anyone be shocked if we weren’t in his top 3? I wouldn’t be and I’m actually expecting it. If it goes differently then great but I’m not expecting it.
Miami is going to end up in his top 3. then he’s going to go on weeks worth of liking Miami tweets and pictures from our recruits hinting that he signed his LOI with us. Probably tweeting James Williams the entire time, and then those on this board will get excited, even though other college recruiting websites/media cannot not confirm that he chose us. Then on NSD he’s going to pick up our hat and sling it aside and choose A&M. It’s so painfully obvious and annoying that he’s setting us up for a troll job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back