TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.

I’ll guess TAMU, Auburn and Miami. His decision will be much watch tv regardless of who he picks. I wouldn’t be shocked if he chose Miami or picked the Miami hat and proceeded to take a huge steamer in it.

Steamer con queso?

Advertisement
Hmmm.

I’ll guess TAMU, Auburn and Miami. His decision will be much watch tv regardless of who he picks. I wouldn’t be shocked if he chose Miami or picked the Miami hat and proceeded to take a huge steamer in it.

Sounds about right. People keep trying to shoehorn UF back in the picture but once Borders stuck and Diwun Black making it in, we're kinda ok at LB. Seems to be Sorey or bust (i think he picks UGA but whatever) since we never offered Trevin Wallace.

Advertisement
Advertisement
is he a special talent? when i watch his film I don't see an instinctual monster like Nate Webster or even Sean Spence
Two of my favorites. I don't know T2's ceiling but I do think he's a special talent and he has an attribute you can't teach(Speed). The few clips I have seen that kid is thumping everything that moves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Two of my favorites. I don't know T2's ceiling but I do think he's a special talent and he has an attribute you can't teach(Speed). The few clips I have seen that kid is thumping everything that moves.
Yup, his closing speed is gangster, but dont see the elite LB instincts of the 2 i mentioned at that stage. Willie Williams and Mathew Thomas had all the physical attributes of a 5 star LB too, but it's the character issues that did them in.

And whens the last time that a 5 star SFL kid with the character issues did big things?

I still PTSD from old recruiting but I say one thing Manny is good for a surprise or 2 and he’s also good and keeping 💩 under wraps. Tay last year was the perfect example and James Williams. Maybe T2 will be another 🤷🏻‍♂️.

but man id love to flip Marshall somehow

I still PTSD from old recruiting but I say one thing Manny is good for a surprise or 2 and he’s also good and keeping 💩 under wraps. Tay last year was the perfect example and James Williams. Maybe T2 will be another 🤷🏻‍♂️.

but man id love to flip Marshall somehow

I'd be quite happy with a Marshall-flip and landing the USC transfer LB. If T2 is still salty that Miami had legit concerns about his behavior so they wanted to do due diligence before offering, oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back