TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
every time he refers to us he just laughs i don’t think he really has us on his radar might be a troll job but if not i would welcome him with open arms
I saw the video on Twitter... the video shows manny introducing a new helmet. Think that’s what he commenting on.

Advertisement
The staff hasn’t passed on him, if he goes elsewhere he passed on Miami.
We need a pecking order of who gets in if they want in with these final spots. ******* sucks that we need CB so bad cause there's a lot of good players we are on and I expect a lot to be in the portal, which we are usually a top destination for...

Hopefully the NCAA does some **** that allows us to be at the full 85 this yr, regardless of ICs. Because I don't think we can be with only like 25 or whatever the number is for us...

No ****, I grew up in the Worcester-Shrewsbury area just moved out this way within the last 5 years
Cool, know dudes who went to St. John’s Shrewsbury as well. Hockey world is a small world buddy... Don’t get out to Worcester much unless the NCAA’s have a regional or Pearl Jam is out there.

Cool, know dudes who went to St. John’s Shrewsbury as well. Hockey world is a small world buddy... Don’t get out to Worcester much unless the NCAA’s have a regional or Pearl Jam is out there.
Hate St John’s with all of my guts to this day. Awesome rivalry we had with those guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
**** it man really wanted T2 in orange and green. I hate seeing soflo kids elsewhere and always questioning what could have been. Hope staff realizes this kid is a special talent that you don't just pass up. Smh
is he a special talent? when i watch his film I don't see an instinctual monster like Nate Webster or even Sean Spence

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back