TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Head to head vs Auburn we’ve lost almost every time. Th list is long.

Corey Lemonier
Robinson Therenzie (spelling)
Carlton Davis
Mark Richards
Kearse
Romero Height
Safety from last year (rockledge)

Lewis to AU.

Auburn is know to spend this time of the year.
lol @ naming mark richards but not ahmmon

Advertisement
Exactly.

Whst is dude talking about?
He meant usually there’d be smoke for players coming to us and then they’d go somewhere else but this year it seems the opposite like LT to the sec or James Williams to Georgia or even kinchens to auburn

Advertisement
Yo is the gator board melting at the fact we’re about to bag Garcia and have a higher rated QB than them?

Nah, they aren't familiar with him so I had to plug them in that he's **** good and we even tried to get him but he wasn't interested. Basically, when it comes to Miami, myself and a few others, been telling them all offseason that regardless of what you think of Diaz as a coach, he's really good at recruiting and working the portal and with their schedule (this was even pre covid schedule, pre Leonard Taylor commitment) that Miami is going to have a good season and very good recruiting class.

Just so you know im not selling wolf tickets, here's my receipts for exactly what i said earlier this year

Last edited:

Corey Lemonier
Carlton Davis
Mark Richards
Kearse
Romero Height

Lewis to AU.

Kinchens is a W. I'm sure they wanted Brashard, too. Not advocating for Lewis necessarily, just sharing that I think the tide will turn for us against all SEC except for Bama and Georgia (and we're closing the gap with them) soon. King comes back and leads us to another 9, 10 wins. We will have asserted ourselves.

Nah, they aren't familiar with him so I had to plug them in that he's **** good and we even tried to get him but he wasn't interested. Basically, when it comes to Miami, myself and a few others, been telling them all offseason that regardless of what you think of Diaz as a coach, he's really good at recruiting and working the portal and with their schedule (this was even pre covid schedule, pre Leonard Taylor commitment) that Miami is going to have a good season and very good recruiting class.

Just so you know im not selling wolf tickets, here's my receipts for exactly what i said earlier this year

Dude, you are legit. Yes, we hate the Gators, but I appreciate the realism you bring to the table. You are having a special season, man. Enjoy it and thanks for posting here, too.

Kinchens is a W. I'm sure they wanted Brashard, too. Not advocating for Lewis necessarily, just sharing that I think the tide will turn for us against all SEC except for Bama and Georgia (and we're closing the gap with them) soon. King comes back and leads us to another 9, 10 wins. We will have asserted ourselves.
They wanted LT too.

Advertisement

The one thing that has surprised me is the recruiting

Dude, you are legit. Yes, we hate the Gators, but I appreciate the realism you bring to the table. You are having a special season, man. Enjoy it and thanks for posting here, too.

Appreciate it man. The season has been nice and it could be A LOT better but our RT, Jean Delance, is BAD. Mullen and Coach Hev just are being stubborn at this point in not benching him and putting ex Miami commit Tarquin out there who's been solid when given playing time. Humor me really quick and watch this film breakdown and you'll see how bad he is (go to 18 minutes and 50 seconds and watch this play and Delance in particular)

Appreciate it man. The season has been nice and it could be A LOT better but our RT, Jean Delance, is BAD. Mullen and Coach Hev just are being stubborn at this point in not benching him and putting ex Miami commit Tarquin out there who's been solid when given playing time. Humor me really quick and watch this film breakdown and you'll see how bad he is (go to 18 minutes and 50 seconds and watch this play and Delance in particular)

You guys definitely had a special year and this was the year to do it with trask and pitts. Those guys are gonna be hard to replace next year. Just out of curiosity who do you think wins your starting QB position next year Flag?

Michael Carter Williams won rookie of the year the year Giannis finished 7th... you tell me who’s better now?

Just cause you’re “better” earlier doesn’t mean you’re better always.
My guy. Giannis made a leap the second year, whereas MCW got declined. MCW is still a rotational piece in the L though. Huff can’t even see the defense, and guys who are younger than he is, is getting burn. Context is key. Was Giannis MVP his 2nd year? No, but he improved and played. Where’s that with Huff? Point that out for me. You got any tape I can watch him in this defense the last two years? No? Okay.

Advertisement
My guy. Giannis made a leap the second year, whereas MCW got declined. MCW is still a rotational piece in the L though. Huff can’t even see the defense, and guys who are younger than he is, is getting burn. Context is key. Was Giannis MVP his 2nd year? No, but he improved and played. Where’s that with Huff? Point that out for me. You got any tape I can watch him in this defense the last two years? No? Okay.
Lol I mean you’re just ignoring the entire concept of the example. People develop at different rates.
And you are right context is key for sure he was an academic redshirt last year and fell victim to covid disrupted camp.
Did huff win a starting job this year? No but he improved and contributes on special teams. Oh and also kind of important he got his grades right so he can play.
And I’ll get you your huff defensive game tape when u find me a crystal ball that tells me how he plays next year. You got one of those? No? Okay.

Lol I mean you’re just ignoring the entire concept of the example. People develop at different rates.
And you are right context is key for sure he was an academic redshirt last year and fell victim to covid disrupted camp.
Did huff win a starting job this year? No but he improved and contributes on special teams. Oh and also kind of important he got his grades right so he can play.
And I’ll get you your huff defensive game tape when u find me a crystal ball that tells me how he plays next year. You got one of those? No? Okay.
I don't need to have a crystal ball. The same issues that Huff has faced, Brooks, Flagg, and Austin-Cave have experienced and they PLAY BEFORE HUFF. Huff gets ZERO burn....Z-E-R-O at LB in two years. Heck, I've seen Ragone on the field before Huff. And, do you know how bad this board and fan base think Jennings Jr and McCloud are? Huff cannot even get on the field over them. Peace, brother. Go Canes. Oh, and I'm sorry for being rude to you and disrespecting you. I hope you can forgive me and we can appreciate that we are both fans of the same thing. Be easy bro.

Advertisement

Corey Lemonier
Carlton Davis
Mark Richards
Kearse
Romero Height

Lewis to AU.

Tavarish Dawson as well

Corey Lemonier
Carlton Davis
Mark Richards
Kearse
Romero Height

Lewis to AU.

Pretty sure we really wanted Avery Young from Palm Beach Gardens. He went to Auburn

Corey Lemonier
Carlton Davis
Mark Richards
Kearse
Romero Height

Lewis to AU.

Were we ever in on Bo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back