TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
@RVACane ....Much better....Lol
20201031_153542.jpg

Advertisement
The only part of this saga I dont understand is why we are still in constant contact with him if we have no interest. Nobody has answered that yet. This staff has made a living out of not calling or contacting recruits that they have no interest in or have moved on from. To be still contacting him doesnt make sense unless we are looking to pull the trigger.

(Btw, I didnt get a chance to say this in the other thread but to the people who say he isnt a high character kid...LCE came in here numerous times and said those are false accusations and he is actually a really good kid that made a mistake and that mistake is being blown out of proportion. So lets calm down and stop acting like this kid is some juvenile delinquent.)

That said, Long live TouchMoney26 and his predictions!

The only part of this saga I dont understand is why we are still in constant contact with him if we have no interest. Nobody has answered that yet. This staff has made a living out of not calling or contacting recruits that they have no interest in or have moved on from. To be still contacting him doesnt make sense unless we are looking to pull the trigger.

(Btw, I didnt get a chance to say this in the other thread but to the people who say he isnt a high character kid...LCE came in here numerous times and said those are false accusations and he is actually a really good kid that made a mistake and that mistake is being blown out of proportion. So lets calm down and stop acting like this kid is some juvenile delinquent.)

That said, Long live TouchMoney26 and his predictions!

Logic has no place here, just reckless speculation only on CIS. Seriously though that's valid, it doesn't add up. We will see though, he would be our most talented LB day one and it's a need. fingers crossed something materializes.

Advertisement
Don't follow recruiting that closely and have no inside info but if I had after reading a ton of posts my guess it's one or a combo of some or all of these:

1) The caution on our end is because the school rightly wants ZERO bad press regarding a hot button issue like domestic violence
2) The kid looks to have changed schools multiple times and there may be academic qualification questions.
3) The kid has serious character and/or control issues.
4) Coaches at Chaminade, a top feeder school, are giving our coaches info causing a pause.

Advertisement
I'm james Jackson brother said:
***** WE AIN'T CLEMSON .......WHY THE F.UC.K OUR COACHES GONE BE AFRAID OF PROJECT KIDS HE A GOON SO THE F.U.CK WHAT......... GET ON THAT YOUNG ***** LEVEL ALL THIS LETS RECRUIT MIKE HARLEY ST THOMAS AQUINAS TYPE KIDS AIN'T DA BUZZ BRUH....

WE CAN'T BEAT CLEMSON AT BEING CLEMSON WE NEED TO BE OURSELVES THAT MEANS TAKING THE GOLD TEETH DRUG DEALING INNER CITY KID THAT'S WHAT GOT US HERE " ARE YALL EMBARRASSED BY WHAT WE ARE SCARED OR BOTH? HE GOT A STRONG PERSONALITY " WHAT TF THAT MEAN HE TOO BLACK LOL HAHAHA LOL HOOD KIDS ALL HAVE STRONG PERSONALITIES CAN'T SURVIVE IN THE PROJECTS BEING A PUSSIOUR.

MAN I'M TIRED OF LOOKING AT THESE SAME TWO SCHOOLS ALTERNATE CHAMPIONSHIPS BAMA CLEMSON FLIP A COIN ***** F.UC.K THAT GET THESE HOOD KIDS IN HERE THEY PLAY WITH PASSION THEY GIVE EVERYTHING THEY GOT CAUSE THIS ALL THEY GOT IT'S EITHER MAKE IT ON THE FIELD OR NOTHING.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE US CLEMSON AND ALABAMA ION WANNA BE THEM NYGGAS I'D RATHER DIE TRYING TO DO **** MY WAY THEN COPING ANOTHER ***** ****.

WASSUP WITH THAT MOD **** BRUH GONE LET A ***** IN THERE MAN I AIN'T GONE TEAR **** UP I PROMISE I MIGHT EVEN STOP SAYING *****... YEAH SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

I'm james Jackson brother said:
***** WE AIN'T CLEMSON .......WHY THE F.UC.K OUR COACHES GONE BE AFRAID OF PROJECT KIDS HE A GOON SO THE F.U.CK WHAT......... GET ON THAT YOUNG ***** LEVEL ALL THIS LETS RECRUIT MIKE HARLEY ST THOMAS AQUINAS TYPE KIDS AIN'T DA BUZZ BRUH....

WE CAN'T BEAT CLEMSON AT BEING CLEMSON WE NEED TO BE OURSELVES THAT MEANS TAKING THE GOLD TEETH DRUG DEALING INNER CITY KID THAT'S WHAT GOT US HERE " ARE YALL EMBARRASSED BY WHAT WE ARE SCARED OR BOTH? HE GOT A STRONG PERSONALITY " WHAT TF THAT MEAN HE TOO BLACK LOL HAHAHA LOL HOOD KIDS ALL HAVE STRONG PERSONALITIES CAN'T SURVIVE IN THE PROJECTS BEING A PUSSIOUR.

MAN I'M TIRED OF LOOKING AT THESE SAME TWO SCHOOLS ALTERNATE CHAMPIONSHIPS BAMA CLEMSON FLIP A COIN ***** F.UC.K THAT GET THESE HOOD KIDS IN HERE THEY PLAY WITH PASSION THEY GIVE EVERYTHING THEY GOT CAUSE THIS ALL THEY GOT IT'S EITHER MAKE IT ON THE FIELD OR NOTHING.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE US CLEMSON AND ALABAMA ION WANNA BE THEM NYGGAS I'D RATHER DIE TRYING TO DO **** MY WAY THEN COPING ANOTHER ***** ****.

WASSUP WITH THAT MOD **** BRUH GONE LET A ***** IN THERE MAN I AIN'T GONE TEAR **** UP I PROMISE I MIGHT EVEN STOP SAYING *****... YEAH SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back