TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So do you agree with NOT signing a character rail player like Lewis OR do sign him?
It’s not a simple yes or no question. First of all I don’t know all the details of his alleged off field issues. Or his alleged immaturity issues. The question about Alabama and Clemson not taking or recruiting him is kind of a loaded question. Those schools can afford not to recruit a player like that cause they don’t need to.
I’m almost positive that if this was 2011 T2 would’ve committed to Alabama nine months ago.
I say take him. If he can’t be successful here with his teammates and local coaches on staff that have known him and his family personally for years then he wasn’t gonna make it anywhere else either.
And right there is the biggest negative imo.
If this young man washes out of this program despite all the warning signs the locals and the frontunner recruiters will 100 put the blame on the staff. We still have pages and pages about Willy Williams and jt4 and the same will happen with t2.
But a local 5 star number 1 in his position from a program feeder school is more of a risk not to take imo.

Butch is a close friend of mine and my family for 25yrs...I just bought a Townhome using his real estate agent 3 weeks ago...only 7 miles from his home...
So you can ask his real estate agent for his phone number, then call him and ask him why he just told me, if he had a time machine, he’d kidnap patke and take him back to 1997, in clear contradiction to your post in this thread.

Advertisement
Man this site is the best. I don’t even need a profile I need to log out and just watch the comments

I aint either, so you can all go on about your day because I am not going to start a rant over this guy.

man nobody gives AF about no **** Auburn CB’S coming in

if manny stops acting all scary n sh*t and gives the kid a chance Than he will be a cane Come NSD

If manny n CO are really trying to compete with Clemson etc yu have to take chances on blue chips who have red flags

We ain’t in no position to turn down a headhunter like this especially with the sorry assss LB room we have

If he fucs up get rid of him... it’s not rocket science
I think it's more of T2 not wanting to come here then us not wanting him

So you can ask his real estate agent for his phone number, then call him and ask him why he just told me, if he had a time machine, he’d kidnap patke and take him back to 1997, in clear contradiction to your post in this thread.
Why 97?? and not 95??...Stop it....Lol at Patke coaching over ANYONE on the 95-2000 teams...ask the real estate agent for Butchs phone # when its in my speed dial....Gotcha

Advertisement
Man this site is the best. I don’t even need a profile I need to log out and just watch the comments

lol. i like the battles between butch davis family and posters and a dude who allegedly played at UM and posters (till he reveals the name, we cant say for sure).

Advertisement

so not saying he doesnt know butch, but the real estate agent thing is meh. people can use the same agent that lebron used in miami to buy his home. it really isnt a big deal lol

Advertisement
As long as he doesn’t fight coaches or get locked up Idky you wouldn’t take him we need another 5* Goon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back