TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lol at Nate not having issues....It wasn't Butch who sought out a psychologist....He learned from JJ who had a Degree in Psychology.....Butch was a Master at that....dsddcane would be the one to ask...he played for Butch....
Again....and try to pay attention. In the 30/30, from Butch’s in an mouth: he asked around and a Pittsburg Steelers front office recommended a certain sports psychologist. And Butch said Kevin Elko was the psychologist who helped the staff identify prospects who would not have character issues. My goodness man. Stop talking and typing and listen. This is a fact.

***** WE AIN'T CLEMSON .......WHY THE F.UC.K OUR COACHES GONE BE AFRAID OF PROJECT KIDS HE A GOON SO THE F.U.CK WHAT......... GET ON THAT YOUNG ***** LEVEL ALL THIS LETS RECRUIT MIKE HARLEY ST THOMAS AQUINAS TYPE KIDS AIN'T DA BUZZ BRUH....

WE CAN'T BEAT CLEMSON AT BEING CLEMSON WE NEED TO BE OURSELVES THAT MEANS TAKING THE GOLD TEETH DRUG DEALING INNER CITY KID THAT'S WHAT GOT US HERE " ARE YALL EMBARRASSED BY WHAT WE ARE SCARED OR BOTH? HE GOT A STRONG PERSONALITY " WHAT TF THAT MEAN HE TOO BLACK LOL HAHAHA LOL HOOD KIDS ALL HAVE STRONG PERSONALITIES CAN'T SURVIVE IN THE PROJECTS BEING A PUSSIOUR.

MAN I'M TIRED OF LOOKING AT THESE SAME TWO SCHOOLS ALTERNATE CHAMPIONSHIPS BAMA CLEMSON FLIP A COIN ***** F.UC.K THAT GET THESE HOOD KIDS IN HERE THEY PLAY WITH PASSION THEY GIVE EVERYTHING THEY GOT CAUSE THIS ALL THEY GOT IT'S EITHER MAKE IT ON THE FIELD OR NOTHING.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE US CLEMSON AND ALABAMA ION WANNA BE THEM NYGGAS I'D RATHER DIE TRYING TO DO **** MY WAY THEN COPING ANOTHER ***** ****.

WASSUP WITH THAT MOD **** BRUH GONE LET A ***** IN THERE MAN I AIN'T GONE TEAR **** UP I PROMISE I MIGHT EVEN STOP SAYING *****... YEAH SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
On Crip!!!

Advertisement
Again....and try to pay attention. In the 30/30, from Butch’s in an mouth: he asked around and a Pittsburg Steelers front office recommended a certain sports psychologist. And Butch said Kevin Elko was the psychologist who helped the staff identify prospects who would not have character issues. My goodness man. Stop talking and typing and listen. This is a fact.
Do not care...Butch did that to pacify the BOT who were up his *** unmercifully....I practically lived at Hecht from 95-2000....you were 13 F-ing yrs old...You need to Stop and listen....My Goodness Man...Lol

There is not ONE coach on this present staff, that would've been on Butch's 95-2000 staff....None....
I don’t know... I just spoke to Butch in the checkout line at the Milams on red/bird, and he said that the first thing he would do if he had a time machine (after killing baby hitler, of course) would be to not take the Fiu job. The very next thing he would do though, is take patke back in time to 1997, invent the striker position and have Jonny boy coach em up. And that’s straight from the horses mouth.

Advertisement
#1 I speak my mind very clearly to your face or anywhere else. #2 You think this is talking **** cause I've came to terms that we aren't built to be elite? Or because I'm aware the personalities of our staff? Lord you must be timid then. Butch taught us a long time ago that fans are simply invested in the team. They don't care about the make up of the team... Me, I only care about us getting back to dominant football. If you're not part of that equation than you're part of the problem. Simple. I'm sorry if that hurts peoples feelings. Now for those of you that care the way you portray we need as a fan base to put couch stroud and coach banda in our prayers right now. Some things are simply bigger than football off
#1 I speak my mind very clearly to your face or anywhere else. #2 You think this is talking **** cause I've came to terms that we aren't built to be elite? Or because I'm aware the personalities of our staff? Lord you must be timid then. Butch taught us a long time ago that fans are simply invested in the team. They don't care about the make up of the team... Me, I only care about us getting back to dominant football. If you're not part of that equation than you're part of the problem. Simple. I'm sorry if that hurts peoples feelings. Now for those of you that care the way you portray we need as a fan base to put couch stroud and coach banda in our prayers right now. Some things are simply bigger than football off the field.

You just rambled to say you’re above fans because you supposedly played at UM, and you speak your mind to the coaches as candidly as you do to random internet people here? Have you ever considered getting into coaching? Maybe you have all the answers...

Listen to people who knew...not what you heard...
I had a family member on staff...I know wtf im talking about...
I don’t believe you. And I doubt you can provide any proof, although there’s a 30/30 video that contradicts you and Butch’s own words. I’m moving on.

Advertisement
I don’t believe you. And I doubt you can provide any proof, although there’s a 30/30 video that contradicts you and Butch’s own words. I’m moving on.
I don't give ANY Fs what you believe or not...Butch did that to pacify the BOT who disliked him from jump...Please stop with your nonsense...

I don’t know... I just spoke to Butch in the checkout line at the Milams on red/bird, and he said that the first thing he would do if he had a time machine (after killing baby hitler, of course) would be to not take the Fiu job. The very next thing he would do though, is take patke back in time to 1997, invent the striker position and have Jonny boy coach em up. And that’s straight from the horses mouth.
Butch is a close friend of mine and my family for 25yrs...I just bought a Townhome using his real estate agent 3 weeks ago...only 7 miles from his home...

I don't give ANY Fs what you believe or not...Butch did that to pacify the BOT who disliked him from jump...Please stop with your nonsense...
Obviously you do. There’s an entire video that contradicts you. Perhaps you should go to a local playground. I’m sure there are children there who would be impressed by you and your world of make believe

Advertisement
Ma
Obviously you do. There’s an entire video that contradicts you. Perhaps you should go to a local playground. I’m sure there are children there who would be impressed by you and your world of make believe
You can take that video and stuff it up your *** for all I care....I know the Facts...Butch did it to appease the azzwipe BOT Faculty....But by all means...believe what you want....

***** WE AIN'T CLEMSON .......WHY THE F.UC.K OUR COACHES GONE BE AFRAID OF PROJECT KIDS HE A GOON SO THE F.U.CK WHAT......... GET ON THAT YOUNG ***** LEVEL ALL THIS LETS RECRUIT MIKE HARLEY ST THOMAS AQUINAS TYPE KIDS AIN'T DA BUZZ BRUH....

WE CAN'T BEAT CLEMSON AT BEING CLEMSON WE NEED TO BE OURSELVES THAT MEANS TAKING THE GOLD TEETH DRUG DEALING INNER CITY KID THAT'S WHAT GOT US HERE " ARE YALL EMBARRASSED BY WHAT WE ARE SCARED OR BOTH? HE GOT A STRONG PERSONALITY " WHAT TF THAT MEAN HE TOO BLACK LOL HAHAHA LOL HOOD KIDS ALL HAVE STRONG PERSONALITIES CAN'T SURVIVE IN THE PROJECTS BEING A PUSSIOUR.

MAN I'M TIRED OF LOOKING AT THESE SAME TWO SCHOOLS ALTERNATE CHAMPIONSHIPS BAMA CLEMSON FLIP A COIN ***** F.UC.K THAT GET THESE HOOD KIDS IN HERE THEY PLAY WITH PASSION THEY GIVE EVERYTHING THEY GOT CAUSE THIS ALL THEY GOT IT'S EITHER MAKE IT ON THE FIELD OR NOTHING.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE US CLEMSON AND ALABAMA ION WANNA BE THEM NYGGAS I'D RATHER DIE TRYING TO DO **** MY WAY THEN COPING ANOTHER ***** ****.

WASSUP WITH THAT MOD **** BRUH GONE LET A ***** IN THERE MAN I AIN'T GONE TEAR **** UP I PROMISE I MIGHT EVEN STOP SAYING *****... YEAH SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
I tried to get you and @caneinorlando in and they said no because they felt that you two would be executing posters en masse on the spot - summary execution style. I think it would be an improvement and I fully support your candidacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back