TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m not saying the Pats OLine coach is better. Just saying this was his guy from the beginning he let Garrett take his guy but it didn’t work out I guess
I didn't like him till I heard his interview those types usually have success. I think they wanted Rhule but we're very happy with Judge after they failed. He was down the Barrell as in staff on NE so that tells me the gmen took a comb and went down the ladder....it wasn't some 15 hour hire. McDaniel is garbage and some of those other guys. This Judge cat looks to be legit and a hard *** which I like and most elite recruits go play for in college.

I didn't like him till I heard his interview those types usually have success. I think they wanted Rhule but we're very happy with Judge after they failed. He was down the Barrell as in staff on NE so that tells me the gmen took a comb and went down the ladder....it wasn't some 15 hour hire. McDaniel is garbage and some of those other guys. This Judge cat looks to be legit and a hard *** which I like and most elite recruits go play for in college.
I was indifferent about him when they hired him at first but now I love him. He has this team playing super hard nosed football I love it. They lost many games against good teams by less than a possession they are gonna be good

Advertisement
McDaniels is garbage on many levels.

He got his reward last season because he absolutely expected to get the job at Carolina. He even told his wife and then, Carolina signed Rhule.

I was indifferent about him when they hired him at first but now I love him. He has this team playing super hard nosed football I love it. They lost many games against good teams by less than a possession they are gonna be good
I know a corch when I see one....that one hiring interview was all I needed. If they went down belicheks ladder that means they did their homework

Advertisement
I’m not saying the Pats OLine coach is better. Just saying this was his guy from the beginning he let Garrett take his guy but it didn’t work out I guess
They got into a heated argent or some **** and he got rid of him. Anyone imo can coach the cowboys OL when it was elite

They got into a heated argent or some **** and he got rid of him. Anyone imo can coach the cowboys OL when it was elite
The fact he was ready to fight Columbo who is 6’8 300 lbs shows me he’s a guy who doesn’t give a **** I love that

New Giants OL coach got fired in 2015 because the OL didnt have enough silent counts and the center Stork didnt get coached up on his head cadence because Ware and Miller kept reading them in the Championship Game.

However, the work he has done in the league has been pretty solid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back