TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
LCE vs TouchMoney26 is a helluva insider battle! Lol. (Speaking to TM26 alluding to the fact that T2 is coming a few pages back)

Either way, Manny said he’s on the recruiting trail this week so we will find out if T2 is in play. If there is any interest he would have to go see him right?

Advertisement
I think LCE would let this be a surprise. So even if he knew T2 was coming, he may play easy it. But thats just a tin foil theory. I don't see him in the class

Advertisement
who said that?

I saw somewhere, can't remember if it was here or some other platform but some dude said Miami got the top 2 safterys, the top dt and the top lb which would be this guy all coming next year. The impression I got was the lb himself tweeted it but I just looked at it and had to run off real quick. Prolly was facebook

Been slacking...

Does anyone with true knowledge of the situation know if he’s waiting on a green light from the staff or is he just less firm on his commitment to Tenn?
I 100% guaranteed he is not going to Tenn it’s a better chance he attends FIU before he goes to TENN

Advertisement
It's almost November and a local 5 star talent doesn't have an offer from Miami even doe he plays a position of desperate knead. IT'S KNOT HAPPENING PEOPLE! Even if he did come two Miami, he probably wooden't play moar than Willie Williams did beefour moving on.

It's almost November and a local 5 star talent doesn't have an offer from Miami even doe he plays a position of desperate knead. IT'S KNOT HAPPENING PEOPLE! Even if he did come two Miami, he probably wooden't play moar than Willie Williams did beefour moving on.
with McCloud and Jennings coming back he wouldn't crack the two deep.

Advertisement
Brantley just told the Rivals guys that he believes Terrence sticks with Tennessee. Said Lewis' father wants him at Miami but Terrence wants the Vols....
Obviously, winning isn’t a high priority for the kid. Vols will probably be 4 and 6 this year. At best they will be a .500 ball club....

Brantley said on Twitter today he doesn’t expect him to come
Well that sucks if you’re trying to Nail down where TL2 is going. The fact is his recruitment is not a concrete close and shut situation. In fact I expect as signing day approaches especially if Tenn is having a sub-par season to see a lot of twists and turns in TL2 recruitment. If Miami finishes strong and put the full court press with DVD, Telly, and Pop on TL2 and Dad I wouldn’t rule out Miami. The bottom line is that where he’s leaning Now is inconsequential to where he ultimately lands. Assuming Miami wants and full court press him!

Advertisement
Brantley just told the Rivals guys that he believes Terrence sticks with Tennessee. Said Lewis' father wants him at Miami but Terrence wants the Vols....
Let this play out... Tennessee has a couple more Ls in them. If father wants him here then bags ain’t in play.

You said that NIL is/will be highly regulated which I inferred means that bag schools won't be able to be as loose with their money as they are currently with recruiting. I say, no chance that's the case.

You can say whatever you want. I'm referencing the NCAA's stated parameters for approving legal NIL deals. Schools can't set up the deals and all deals will be analyzed using fair market value, comparatives, and precedent (once established).

I'm not saying kids won't still do illegal/illicit deals, I'm just talking about the ones who want to follow the rules AND make valid money via NIL arrangements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back