TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He's flipping to Kentucky. They are dropping massive in order to make him the centerpiece of their class, ushering in a decade of dominance.

You definitely kno yo stuff about texas! I use to say way back when that there recruiting was insane!
I moved out here twenty years ago and listened to a lot of sports talk radio.

Mack recruited really well, but it was in part help by the conditions I listed. He also benefited heavily when he had two successive NFL quarterbacks in Vince Young and Colt McCoy. Replace them with Chance Mock (the 4 star QB that Young replaced) and Texas doesn't get to the NC game in 2005 or 2009.

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
That entire article and what came after it was a diversion.
If you think some “fans” are scrounging around selling old lake boats to drop a brown bag off somewhere then your living in the pony expresss days of smu.
This bag game is way more sophisticated now and the NCAA gives zero fcks.
Agents and financial advisors are involved. Paper trail be damned.

The NCAA isn’t gonna start spending legal fees so they can get sent down some legal and financial rabbit hold that will single handedly
damage the same people that they make them money.
Unless they suspect us and need to pay a bankruptcy attorney to gin up information on us from her scumbag client....other than that, no way.

WTF is all this BS talk about if UM has a spot for him? Why wouldn't we have a spot for him? 5 star local LB from MNW together with our need at the position plus Pa Lewis basically saying that if we tell him there is a spot then Terrance Lewis would commit immediately and this staff has to figure out if there is a spot?????? For a talent like Lewis you make room! I tell you guys right now that if this staff somehow manages to drop the ball on this they should be fired on the spot!

Advertisement
WTF is all this BS talk about if UM has a spot for him? Why wouldn't we have a spot for him? 5 star local LB from MNW together with our need at the position plus Pa Lewis basically saying that if we tell him there is a spot then Terrance Lewis would commit immediately and this staff has to figure out if there is a spot?????? For a talent like Lewis you make room! I tell you guys right now that if this staff somehow manages to drop the ball on this they should be fired on the spot!

You honestly believe this?

You’re being naive if you think ncaa can draw a beat on bag schools. NCAA is keystone cops to bag school’s elite heisters.

What? I don't even understand what you are saying.

At any rate, what has been proven over and over again is that we need the FBI and/or IRS to go after the financial crime aspect of this issue. At both the payor AND payee ends of the transactions.

At any rate, what has been proven over and over again is that we need the FBI and/or IRS to go after the financial crime aspect of this issue. At both the payor AND payee ends of the transactions.
YESSSS!! If the IRS spent a little less time chasing Around reg citizens and spent more time going after bag culture, CFB would shift dramatically!!

Advertisement

You said that NIL is/will be highly regulated which I inferred means that bag schools won't be able to be as loose with their money as they are currently with recruiting. I say, no chance that's the case.

It's more complicated than that. The kid has some baggage. A lot of schools won't touch him because of it.

If he has taken the appropriate steps to become a better person, then I'm for 2nd chances especially with young people.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back