TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think so? That’s interesting
Lol it’s a battle you won’t win with the guys on here. Everything you said is spot on. South Florida produces better players and has better athletes but team wise, Texas would wipe a lot of teams. the same ones who say it wouldn’t happen ignore the fact that northwestern got their cheeks clapped by lowndes last year.

Advertisement
Lived in Miami all my life. Moved to Austin,TX 3 years ago. My son grew up playing football with South Miami Grey Ghost since he was 6.

He is now a sophomore in HS here. Agree on the facilities, stadiums and polite treatment of the players by the coaches being much better here. However, I don’t think for football I want “polite” treatment from coaches.

Let’s face it. Football is a nasty sport and to me the nastiest wins. And there isn’t anything more “nasty”than the way SFla coaches coach and the way players play and hit in SFla. Not even close.

Players in TX are soft, polite kids, which is great but not if you want to win in football.

That is the obvious difference I saw right away here. SFla top kids would eat these guys up here.

I remember my son playing against Gwen Cherry and fearing for his safety because the hitting was so vicious. This was when he was 9 years old!

I truly miss the coaching and win at all cost atmosphere of Miami.

You’re also in Austin. Dallas and Houston football is way different than Austin.

Lol it’s a battle you won’t win with the guys on here. Everything you said is spot on. South Florida produces better players and has better athletes but team wise, Texas would wipe a lot of teams. the same ones who say it wouldn’t happen ignore the fact that northwestern got their cheeks clapped by lowndes last year.
Yeah I think the south Florida athlete is very special. But Texas is only a step underneath that. But when you combine that with the coaching they get here it more than makes up the difference. Some of these kids play for the same coach their pops did.

Advertisement
Until LCE mentions anything I’m ignoring the noise
Thank JW, Kam, Mello, DVD & Coach Lockette for helping patch things up...

For a long time T2 felt disrespected & the Baker man & Diaz didn't want to risk it, but the MNW kids kept telling the staff to keep at it & that eventually got Baker to move off his original stance. Staff did the right thing & spoke to his pops & now things have sped up significantly.

Won't say whether or not he's flipping, but things are better than they've been for a whole year now.

For a long time T2 felt disrespected & the Baker man & Diaz didn't want to risk it, but the MNW kids kept telling the staff to keep at it & that eventually got Baker to move off his original stance. Staff did the right thing & spoke to his pops & now things have sped up significantly.

Won't say whether or not he's flipping, but things are better than they've been for a whole year now.
Coach Telly sighting!!!

MNW boys know dudes a beast

let’s go!!!

we shall see sir and HS stats dont mean anything to me. U dont rush for that many yards let alone in SFLA (Yearby) and turn fast in college. And sfla is better then texas football lets be real here. So HS doesnt mean **** u evaluate the prospect based on the eyeballs and potential, its questionable when none of those big 12 squads give u a pass especially Herman and Jimbo so ill stick to what my eyes see.
Did you watch his HS film? He is small in stature for a P5 LB...I believe that is why some major programs didn't offer.

200.gif

Advertisement

This is the one I was waiting on for this particular situation. Appreciate the insight.

I thought that, but..... 🤷🏿‍♂️

Let's leave him anonymous for now. Let's just say he's our Joe Pesci and can get us info and get **** done. Nothing more, nothing less. We need ppl like him on the board. Come in, give us info, nothing more nothing less than leave.

Wish we could do that with my guy @Cribby I just wanna be on his mailing list to talk Eagles football with a fellow Birds fan who just so happens to be a Canes fan like me. Not pester him about what he knows about recruits.
Can I join? 🙏🏼

Advertisement

russell westbrook GIF by NBA

Thanks Liberty, personally I think T2 will flip to many factors working in Miami’s favor

Advertisement
Did you watch his HS film? He is small in stature for a P5 LB...I believe that is why some major programs didn't offer.
nah it was a speed issue trust me, his lateral movement is good but he cant run at all. I saw one game highlight on YT and was really worried at what i saw. And that's HS and cfb is way faster so I put him into the ACC and thought like Hurlie Brown. Fuq HS stats or starts give me the guys that can play and run with the best. Dorito was trying to get a slow safety here and most would of the fans here would of slurped him and not kept it 100 because of blind loyalty. Brown called him out on it....I always said Flagg is way too slow...he's not just slow he's waaay to slow it's very noticable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back