TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yes athlete wise i tend to agree with south Florida having a slight edge. But Texas football as a whole TO ME is better as far as teams, coaching.. etc
Thank You. I am 305 till I Die and NO ONE will ever convince me that there's another 100 mile radius with more natural talent with regards to American Football than the one I'm saying this from. But the coaching, facilities, and overall structure in TX are light-years ahead of us. The money that is put into programs over there would blow your mind. And the athletes are special over there as well. For every SFL or FL school for that matter, that excels in the aforementioned areas, I can find 10 in Texas...

01672E18-A138-43E2-AE05-41B76D21530D.jpeg

Advertisement
I could be wrong. But for years FL all-star teams would go to TX and Cali and beat those teams often. I don't know if they even do these games anymore.
Cali not Texas. We won the CaliFlorida Bowl series before it dissolved. They never established an FL/TX series before that style of postseason game was essentially replaced by the All-American games...

Advertisement
Advertisement
He said on instagram that he doesent know what articles we read then a picture of a bunch of tennessee players troll job question mark?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back