Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
1601417485413.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
oh boy.

taylor williams and lewis in the same class?? 5* at each level of the D would be epic

And necessary. We see how good we can be, now it’s time to fill the gaps and take the next step. It’s starts with those three.

2021 is our alpha class. Mello, Kinchens, the 5 stars, Troutman, Brantley, etc. Boys are vocal and violent.

X does have connections and is usually pretty spot on about stuff. I mean, even wiltfong that people here salivate over gets ish wrong, no one bats 100% and no one comes out and says exactly what they know over risk of losing their "source" nature of the beast.

I believe @MiamiChris will also vouch for him, he is not one to just throw ish against the wall, he knows his stuff.
I've been knowing X-Man since high school. He's a Norland/Pace cat who's been a respected dude down here since we were kids. Dude was nice on the field and the court and was always a guy that other good athletes tipped their hats to. I see that in our later years, he's evolved into an insider. I won't say how solid he is because I'm not an "insider" and don't aspire to be. But knowing him and how solid his rep as a person has been overall, I'm inclined to believe his info and I know he knows people down here. I'm certain he knows Swear To God(T2's Pops) and has for years. If he's heard something and gone public, there may be legit smoke here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back