TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You canā€™t name one safety from anywhere greater than ST. but Iā€™ll play your game. Name a QB from there better than pat mahomes, Drew Brees, Andrew luck..
i wont im talking about real many players not qbs. no punters or kickers either

You said heā€™s a Cane. He has privately submitted evidence to that effect. Iā€™m waiting on permission from him to put it on here in support of that but I am curious how you know?
I am confused, who is "him" ?

Advertisement
I am confused, who is "him" ?
852FD6A3-7389-49CA-8D60-92A6C369CFC3.jpeg

Take your pick.

Advertisement
Agree that the Teams, facility, stadiums, weight rooms, are all better in TX.

But if we put together 2 All Star teams with one team from S. FL and one team from TX the team from FL wins 9 out 10 games played.
Lived in Miami all my life. Moved to Austin,TX 3 years ago. My son grew up playing football with South Miami Grey Ghost since he was 6.

He is now a sophomore in HS here. Agree on the facilities, stadiums and polite treatment of the players by the coaches being much better here. However, I donā€™t think for football I want ā€œpoliteā€ treatment from coaches.

Letā€™s face it. Football is a nasty sport and to me the nastiest wins. And there isnā€™t anything more ā€œnastyā€than the way SFla coaches coach and the way players play and hit in SFla. Not even close.

Players in TX are soft, polite kids, which is great but not if you want to win in football.

That is the obvious difference I saw right away here. SFla top kids would eat these guys up here.

I remember my son playing against Gwen Cherry and fearing for his safety because the hitting was so vicious. This was when he was 9 years old!

I truly miss the coaching and win at all cost atmosphere of Miami.

Lived in Miami all my life. Moved to Austin,TX 3 years ago. My son grew up playing football with South Miami Grey Ghost since he was 6.

He is now a sophomore in HS here. Agree on the facilities, stadiums and polite treatment of the players by the coaches being much better here. However, I donā€™t think for football I want ā€œpoliteā€ treatment from coaches.

Letā€™s face it. Football is a nasty sport and to me the nastiest wins. And there isnā€™t anything more ā€œnastyā€than the way SFla coaches coach and the way players play and hit in SFla. Not even close.

Players in TX are soft, polite kids, which is great but not if you want to win in football.

That is the obvious difference I saw right away here. SFla top kids would eat these guys up here.

I remember my son playing against Gwen Cherry and fearing for his safety because the hitting was so vicious. This was when he was 9 years old!

I truly miss the coaching and win at all cost atmosphere of Miami.
lol well sir you guys are in a soft city. Itā€™s not that way in inner city Houston nor south Dallas

Advertisement
TouchMoney gotta be a player or recruit or something right?
I thought that, but..... šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

Let's leave him anonymous for now. Let's just say he's our Joe Pesci and can get us info and get **** done. Nothing more, nothing less. We need ppl like him on the board. Come in, give us info, nothing more nothing less than leave.

Wish we could do that with my guy @Cribby I just wanna be on his mailing list to talk Eagles football with a fellow Birds fan who just so happens to be a Canes fan like me. Not pester him about what he knows about recruits.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@TouchMoney26 isn't talking about the poster you are eyeing. He's talking about Lewis. He is saying that Lewis is a Cane.
Oh.

The guy Iā€™m talking about sent me something thatā€™s indicative of being a Cane. Iā€™m not saying itā€™s irrefutable but Iā€™ll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back