TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught up in this thread. My Lord, so much Stoopid in here.

I think we should institute a test to determine who are the true fans and who are the bandwagon leeches.

Stoopid *** ****** Mayne!

1601343007531.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
44 has been substandard to Avg at best every game. He’s out of position on many plays, terrible assignment football and a lot of missed tackles. Just Not good enough to be the main starter long term.
It's embarrassing that we are fielding a linebacker like this and recruiting slow ones. I don't get why the staff is not watching the film and questioning the speed.

Probably an unpopular opinion, but if we had to drop commitments to add T2 and/or Brooks... I'm looking at Davis and Arroyo. Both are OOS kids that we really don't have established pipelines to the schools or areas versus our kids in SOFLO and both positions are pretty stacked.
How long have we been trying to get back into Texas and Georgia? I can't think of a better way to burn any potential pipelines for a decade or more than dropping a commit from there that's been faithful.

It's embarrassing that we are fielding a linebacker like this and recruiting slow ones. I don't get why the staff is not watching the film and questioning the speed.
Why is it so hard to understand that you can’t have corner backs at every position on defense. I explicitly remember getting our *** smacked by FSU years ago, and I’m looking at their team thinking their DBs looked like our LBs. Their LBs looked like our DE and their DE looked like our DT. I get the fact that you want as much speed on the field at all times, but there’s an answer to the questions you are asking. Our staff doesn’t want someone who is going to get in lost in the shuffle near the LOS. It’s the exact reason we dropped Aundre Kearney and swapped him for Bradley Jennings in that class in the first place.

Where are all of these spaces coming from for another WR? Sounds like Lewis may get the green light, Daniels may get the green light, talking with that DE committed to FSU, Markevious Brown still out there, maybe another CB, maybe a QB.

there aren’t spots unless the NCAA changes its caps on rosters and initial counters. I think they should go to 30 initial and 95 total due to this Covid mess with opt outs, transfers etc...

Advertisement
Yes I've rewatched the game too and all of fswhoos big plays are csz our outside linebackers get beat the edge really doesnt make sense especially seeing as they are closest to the sideline while it was mccloud 90% of the the other 10 was Jennings. I understand why huff hasn't seen the field as he had a short time to learn our playbook after late qualifying last year and covid this year but Jennings and mccloud could lead to us getting blown out vs clemson. Even with mcclouds experience frierson was constantly having to get him to shift and realign so idk. Hopefully we see them

Yes I've rewatched the game too and all of fswhoos big plays are csz our outside linebackers get beat the edge really doesnt make sense especially seeing as they are closest to the sideline while it was mccloud 90% of the the other 10 was Jennings. I understand why huff hasn't seen the field as he had a short time to learn our playbook after late qualifying last year and covid this year but Jennings and mccloud could lead to us getting blown out vs clemson. Even with mcclouds experience frierson was constantly having to get him to shift and realign so idk. Hopefully we see them
Said it in another thread, I want Brooks, Huff, and even TAC in vs Clemson. We need speed or were going to be wayching Lawerence and Etienne run wild. **** expirience if your not fast enough to get where you need to be.

Said it in another thread, I want Brooks, Huff, and even TAC in vs Clemson. We need speed or were going to be wayching Lawerence and Etienne run wild. **** expirience if your not fast enough to get where you need to be.
So you want to start 3 guys against the #1 team in the nation and the best QB & RB duo in the country that haven’t played more than 1 full game in college (Brooks vs La Tech)?

Advertisement
So you want to start 3 guys against the #1 team in the nation and the best QB & RB duo in the country that haven’t played more than 1 full game in college (Brooks vs La Tech)?
We hardly play 3 LBs, but yes. I want the young guys in over the vets that havent proved ****. Give me the guys that have the physical ability to cause problems over guys that havent flashed any ability since theyve been here. Do you really want Jennings and Mccloud chasing Etienne and Lawerence around the field? Give me the young WR’s over Pope and Harley also. Idgaf how much experience they have, if theyve only proven that there not starting material. We see young players make impacts on other big time teams every year.

Advertisement
How many of those guys did we sign out of high school?

It’s a lot easier to evaluate and recruit established college players to Miami.

You've convinced us all. We should just use all 25 ICs each year on kids who can give us 1-3 years. Brilliant.

Hey, how many ICs do we have to use on transfers this year? Besides the Jarrid Williams blueshirt IC?

I was attacked when I said this before about Davis. I am not saying he’s gone. But History shows that it Georgia or Auburn wanna open their wallets for kids like they they go. I’ll phrase it differently. I’ll take Lewis commitment because every class has a decomit or two. Or an academic case. And Lewis can ball.

Why do you think that Georgia or Auburn are "opening their wallets" for a 3-star recruit. If history has shown us anything, it has shown us that an SEC offer alone is sufficient for most 3 stars. No money is exchanged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back