TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
One year.

And all we need to do is ask ANY of these kids to enroll "one day late" next August, and that they never take an official visit, and that we never do an official in-home coach visit.

Which would be...REALLY easy with Jabari Ishmael. Or Borregales.

No official recruiting, and "late" registration means we can blueshirt and count against 2022. Like Jarrid Williams.
I get the Jabari Ishmael logic, his dad works for us, can get his tuition covered as per the family plan for a semester. BUT LETS not forget he is a serious national recruit. We cannot in any way put this kid down, he is as talented or more so than any of our recruits. Plus from a feeder School......Yes Columbus since the days of the Cristobal brothers and Alonso have been sending their kids our way with "some" exceptions

Last edited:
Im of the opinion that an Auburn or Georgia steal him like Height last year. I hope not, but when one of those schools whiffs on their 1A Target and flash the bag at him, he’s gone.
Were a pretty desirable team to play for right now. And if we beat Clemson, were the hottest team to play for. We got the NIL $$$, so **** UGA and Auburn

Advertisement
Probably an unpopular opinion, but if we had to drop commitments to add T2 and/or Brooks... I'm looking at Davis and Arroyo. Both are OOS kids that we really don't have established pipelines to the schools or areas versus our kids in SOFLO and both positions are pretty stacked.
Keep that post count at 96, buddy.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Is the 25 cap # written in stone this year? If we ever needed a break it would be this year, we could be leaving excellent S florida players off our recruiting roster.

Thank god most of us aren’t in charge of building rosters. Dropping Arroyo and Troutman??!!!
Jaheezzuss Christ!
1601335414595.gif

Advertisement
I saw he replied to someone asking him is Marshall still in play and his response was something like did we just destroy the holes on Saturday. Also he’s been talking about T2 a good bit so I’d guess T2 and Marshall. I’m not 100% sure tho
We do that I’m not worried about a QB. Unless one worth having wants in then go ahead and drop Collins and give him what he wanted.

Advertisement
Keep that post count at 96, buddy.

Thanks in advance.
My post wasn't what I think the staff should do... It was guessing on what their thinking could possibly be. Is that what it is ? Probably not. But I would think if they were going to drop kids, it wouldn't be from the local schools.

I get the Jabari Ishmael logic, his dad works for us, can get his tuition covered as per the family plan for a semester. BUT LETS not forget he is a serious national recruit. We cannot in any way put this kid down, he is as talented or more so than any of our recruits. Plus from a feeder School......Yes Columbus since the days of the Cristobal brothers and Alonso have been sending their kids our way with "some" exceptions

Again, people miss the point.

I am NOT saying to use tuition remission.

I AM saying that he could enroll one day late and count towards 2022. Blueshirt. He gets a scholarship. Same as Jarrid Williams.

I am ALSO saying he doesn't need an official visit, he doesn't need an in-home.

Why are you against porsters who know how to read the list of verbals and sort it by player ranking...and then post SUCH insightful analysis based on their limited reading comprehension?

"Player's hometown is not South Florida. He is not a take." You have to love that brilliance. Like that one porster who tried to act like Brian Hightower was some alien from another planet with no ties to UM.
He reads @DMoney posts about only recruiting south Florida as gospel

***** the kings, Brevins, Boldens, Phillips, roches of the country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back