TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not to mention the kid is originally from SFL. Thomas Davis and Malik Curtis are literally the only kids in this entire class that don't have a hard connection to the SFL "State of Miami"three county area and Curtis is from fricking Ft. Myers, only a quick 2 hour drive away from campus.
Curtis is ELECTRIC with the ball in his hands. How he translates to CB is the big question with him.

Arroyo???

No ****** way. He's literally one of the best TE's in the country, he's not getting dropped for anybody.

And he's originally from South FL... Even if he wasn't it wouldn't matter, he's a spectacular TE & under no circumstances should he or will he get dropped.
With that mentality we should have dropped Brevin Jordan

Advertisement
There is always the option of last resort in asking the 2021 DE Jabari Ishmael to come as a preferred walk-on (using UM employyee free tuition) for 2 years in order to free up 1 spot in the 2021 class. With campus life for athletes pretty much shut down he wouldn't be missing dorm life as a freshman.

Go Canes

There is always the option of last resort in asking the 2021 DE Jabari Ishmael to come as a preferred walk-on (using UM employyee free tuition) for 2 years in order to free up 1 spot in the 2021 class. With campus life for athletes pretty much shut down he wouldn't be missing dorm life as a freshman.

Go Canes

One year.

And all we need to do is ask ANY of these kids to enroll "one day late" next August, and that they never take an official visit, and that we never do an official in-home coach visit.

Which would be...REALLY easy with Jabari Ishmael. Or Borregales.

No official recruiting, and "late" registration means we can blueshirt and count against 2022. Like Jarrid Williams.

I don't think Hayes is that good based on last years film and w/e this site or Ivins is at their games nobody ever mentions him. It always Jackson and Johnson they mention from that school. They should drop either Collins or Haye. 3rd option is JaQuans little brother.

I remember when I said we should drop JaCorey Hammet and you weirdos got mad and claimed the staff loved him. Next thing you know they drop him.

Like I have been saying Manny bring our boy home

#BringT2Home

Advertisement
I like all guys we have committed, they wanted to be CANES and committed early. Anyone wanting in now are not green and orange blooded. Give me the guys we have now and only add players of need. I think we all have seen enough results in the last few years of chasing kids that played us..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is T2 too fast for Manny?

Kid made a mistake (been said that the situation was overblown) but you make space for this kid no matter what. I’ll have no words if he rejects a 5 star at a position that is one of our weakest. LB room has been disastrous and guess who’s in charge of it.

This kid is the goods. Not as good as Flowe imo but his film was the best I’ve seen in years.

Naw dwinstitles, not atrocious, not great either,but far from atrocious!...if you go by numbers were perfect bjj, mccloud, huff,brooks, flagg, tac, steed, and thats not counting striker with gb3, Smith.we go 3 deep f4 2 spots. Durability experience you have a point. But they're doing there job so far.
44 is trash, miss me with that **** and the limited time i saw Flagg I feel right. SLOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW

Why is everyone predicting Thomas leaves? I sure AF hope not. Him and Taylor are my 2 favorite recruits in this class. Fast AF, and violent AF. We need more of those guys.

Im of the opinion that an Auburn or Georgia steal him like Height last year. I hope not, but when one of those schools whiffs on their 1A Target and flash the bag at him, he’s gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back