TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Probably an unpopular opinion, but if we had to drop commitments to add T2 and/or Brooks... I'm looking at Davis and Arroyo. Both are OOS kids that we really don't have established pipelines to the schools or areas versus our kids in SOFLO and both positions are pretty stacked.
Arroyo is one of the top players in the class lol and heir to take over Brevin's spot after he bounces. Zero chance you drop him.

Timing will be everything with this class. If some of these bigger fish want in they’ll have to do it soon. Momentum was crazy with us before the season even started and now we look pretty good.. the class could see a minor makeover before December
I hear ya. I mean, if Brooks wants in, it seems like George would be the like for like exchange. If Lewis wants in, I guess Davis. I don't know how they handle it. Normally I guess Johnson would be, but it sounds like his spot is secure. But so many guys in this class are either top prospects or from a feeder school. Then the other guys that may be options we just need bodies at corner and have no other options for now.

Advertisement
I hear ya. I mean, if Brooks wants in, it seems like George would be the like for like exchange. If Lewis wants in, I guess Davis. I don't know how they handle it. Normally I guess Johnson would be, but it sounds like his spot is secure. But so many guys in this class are either top prospects or from a feeder school. Then the other guys that may be options we just need bodies at corner and have no other options for now.
Yeah you see the issue lol we haven’t had this problem in a long time but it is a good problem to have. I don’t think anyone from a feeder school will get dropped out of this class unless it’s a mutual decision

Advertisement

This is the first year in a while that I don't think we have any CONSENSUS "project" kids. All of our REMAINING decommits are kids we took too early, have dropped in the rankings, are PROJECTS, and would absolutely be candidates for being dropped IF THEY WERE STILL ON THE VERBAL LIST.

But...and what a wonderful problem to have...even our "lowest-rated" kids are seemingly doing good things in the games. And who knows, there may not be enough "post-season" and "all star games" (due to Covid) this year to allow these kids to be bumped up, but it doesn't look like we have many duds in the bunch.

Clearly, development and playing time in college (and injuries) will impact whether they are truly going to become quality contributors at UM, but at this point, it doesn't look like we have much room to "trim the fat" right now.

Again, everything I’ve seen him say is stuff that we already know or extremely vague. Like the tweet I posted, lol. Don’t know the guy, not throwing shots just being honest. 🤷🏾‍♂️
He actually speaks with these guys. If he's vague its probably because players have told him something but he doesn't want to ruin their moments etc. I would trust what he says

Advertisement
Probably an unpopular opinion, but if we had to drop commitments to add T2 and/or Brooks... I'm looking at Davis and Arroyo. Both are OOS kids that we really don't have established pipelines to the schools or areas versus our kids in SOFLO and both positions are pretty stacked.
Arroyo???

No ****** way. He's literally one of the best TE's in the country, he's not getting dropped for anybody.

And he's originally from South FL... Even if he wasn't it wouldn't matter, he's a spectacular TE & under no circumstances should he or will he get dropped.

Advertisement
Arroyo???

No ****** way. He's literally one of the best TE's in the country, he's not getting dropped for anybody.

And he's originally from South FL... Even if he wasn't it wouldn't matter, he's a spectacular TE & under no circumstances should he or will he get dropped.
Agree. And **** **** no to dropping Davis either. Any real momentum with Lewis?

Arroyo???

Good dope being smoked in this b*tch, lol. Arroyo is top 5 in this class and a future Mackey winner in this offense. He aint going anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back