TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
So who gets dropped. Also why won’t a ******* 5* CB join hahaha

Right? Bring me moar CBs!

If Blades jumps to the league, we'll have 4 scholarship CBs plus the incoming freshmen.....one of whom is better suited for WR. That is SCARY numbers.

3 down LBs are critical in modern football both rushing and dropping, and also important on special teams. But we have to be careful with numbers because some positions are getting super thin and LB could add 3 with Troutman, Johnson and Smith but there's a chance Davis and/or Williams becomes one as well. That's overkill.

We've had CB miss after CB miss and safeties come in and quickly switched to Striker. You NEED guys who can cover if you ever expect to compete with the high powered offenses in today's game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
if coaches want a kid this good they find a way.
I bet manny is slow playing because he wants to see how Lewis behaves this year on and off the field.
Kids need to understand that earning happens is 3 places; the field, school and behavior.

Advertisement
Screenshot_2020-09-28-14-29-29-1.png
Screenshot_2020-09-28-14-28-31-1.png

I doubt that would happen

Where some fans get their ideas is truly a mystery. If I didn't know better, I'd think they were talking out their a$$ and haven't bothered to read any of the recruiting threads. We need to repeat it again and again and again. The staff loves Hayes. He is not being dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back