TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We always find room for talent... remember we are still 5 months away from signing day. This was our class same time last year after another Top 100 Williams committed. The final class did not include 9 of the 22 commits in July.

Kids leave... Francois, Fleming, Height, Branch
Coaches stop recruiting.. Riggins, Smith, Hodges, Mathis
No grades, injuries, get in trouble, etc.... Moise

Category20190721.jpg

2019 Class in August.... we ended up with only 9 of the 16

Kids leave... Tarquin, Eguakun, Solomon, Crowley, Brownlee
Coaches stop recruiting.. Munoz, Good
No grades, injuries, get in trouble, etc....

Surge19180824.jpg

simple here.
1. move Hammett to the 2nd DE spot (dont take Thomas Davis)
2. bring in TLewis as the 3rd backer and make it very clear to him that he has 1 chance, no mistakes, period
3. if he fvcks up before signing day, he's gone and take Chase Smith

win/win/win

Advertisement
simple here.
2. bring in TLewis as the 3rd backer and make it very clear to him that he has 1 chance, no mistakes, period

win/win/win

We dont play 200 pd de's i dont know why ppl keep comng with the Hammett to DE thing. Hes a LB here.

simple here.

win/win/win
I don't think Smith would wait around. But who knows honestly. Craziest year ive ever followed recruiting wise

Advertisement
We dont play 200 pd de's i dont know why ppl keep comng with the Hammett to DE thing. Hes a LB here.

He’s 6’3 205lbs before his senior season. Ishmael is 210. How much size do you think they can put on in over 2 years if they Red Shirt.

I think he can be a situational rusher. Roche was also 205 coming out ofhigh school.

Does Lewis even want to come to the U tho? I don't remember him ever saying anything positive about us. Based on what I've seen, he's always throwing shade and he straight up said he'll "pass" on us when someone asked him to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back