TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just curious.... You say you don't have inside information, but you answering these guys like you have the scoop. Why? Lol.

they want to sound cool. There might be 2 or 3 people who have actual contacts within this program on this board. Outside that, everyone just takes info they see everywhere and bundle it into them acting like they actually know something.

same thing for all those guys like the X guy on twitter. None of them know ****.

Just curious.... You say you don't have inside information, but you answering these guys like you have the scoop. Why? Lol.
Without having inside information about his inside information, my guess is that because no one is willing to be patient or wait or read anyway....

No one knows anything. No one trusts his commitment this afternoon either. No one knows why no one is interested in T2.

All everyone knows is that T2 is the exact type of player we need and don’t need at the same time.

Advertisement
Got nothing better to do I
they want to sound cool. There might be 2 or 3 people who have actual contacts within this program on this board. Outside that, everyone just takes info they see everywhere and bundle it into them acting like they actually know something.

same thing for all those guys like the X guy on twitter. None of them know ****.
Correct. I keep saying I don’t know anything.

200.gif
You have the biggest bad news boner I’ve seen in a long time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing, yet everything, will be surprising about how this goes down...

We want another 5 star, but we don’t trust that he’s really a 5 star or whether we should be bothering with him at all.

Should be fun

Because there’s a good chance that what’s going on or not with Banda and Utah State is holding a number of decisions up.

interesting that Bandas decision is the cog in the wheel. It tells me Manny is keeping Banda if Banda doesn’t go to Utah St. not sure how Bandas decision impacts Rumph or Stroud moving off the field.

I can see Banda impacting Bakers decision. If Banda stays then he could move on from Baker and bring in someone else to Co-cord with Banda.

still not sure how all this is waiting on Banda. Oh well we will learn soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back