TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is it better to be a auburn fan where they have several more losses than us and a coaching staff in auburn that's about to be fired
Absolutely it’s better to be Auburn fan right now because they are starting a new and have hope again while we’re stuck with Manure and his record shattering “in a bad way” defensive performances at not one but two former national champion programs. Let that sink in for a minute and tell me if you have any hope. Smh

Advertisement
Two years ago we had one of the top defenses in CFB. We were led to believe that Baker was brought in to run Diaz's defense. Clearly that hasn't been the case
Two years ago that top defense got us 6-7 and another mauling on the ground from wisky! When are some of you gonna realize manures defense is all smoke and mirrors gimmicks that point to stats to try and trick people into thinking it’s elite but unlike real elite defenses it doesn’t win any ******* games! Which is the whole point of this game, to win! Manny doesn’t know how to win or prepare a team because he never even played the game. We have a ******* stat nerd that was probably the kid on the sidelines marking down stats for team in college and making video edits for film study on his free time. Smh

The problem though is that Troutman and Johnson also have a ton of character issues lol. Johnson fights dudes on site just for breathing in his direction just like T2 lol.
Good. Maybe one of them would have put one of those tar hole ***gots ****s in the dirt for disrespecting the U after scoring. I’m tired of this choir boy beta ****. We need the goon squad on defense

Advertisement
Maybe he defaults to us. Auburn just fired their coach, A & M isn’t interested, he already decomitted from UF and TEN. The only other school he mentioned to Ivins was Maryland.

I’ve wanted this kid in this class for a long time, but **** he seems to disrespect us a ton on social media. If he does come, it will be because other options fell apart and he wants to play with his friends, seems to show he has no respect for our program.

Advertisement
I’ve wanted this kid in this class for a long time, but **** he seems to disrespect us a ton on social media. If he does come, it will be because other options fell apart and he wants to play with his friends, seems to show he has no respect for our program.

If he was going sideline yo sideline destroying people in green and orange every Saturday, you wouldn’t care what he said on social media.

Maybe he defaults to us. Auburn just fired their coach, A & M isn’t interested, he already decomitted from UF and TEN. The only other school he mentioned to Ivins was Maryland.
I thought you had to murder someone for Jimbo to reject you.

I thought you had to murder someone for Jimbo to reject you.
Right I want to know what kinda off the field issues he has to turn some of the most grimy schools and coaches away. Buttttt I really don’t care either I just want him to be a cane. I’ve seen enough of McCloud and Jennings blindly running to nowhere to with their heads down. Give me T2’s instincts and athletic ability.

Right I want to know what kinda off the field issues he has to turn some of the most grimy schools and coaches away. Buttttt I really don’t care either I just want him to be a cane. I’ve seen enough of McCloud and Jennings blindly running to nowhere to with their heads down. Give me T2’s instincts and athletic ability.
Speaking of Jimbo and his criminal football players, it’s crazy to see Jameis as third string. Says a lot about that idiot.

Advertisement
I honestly worry with the current coaches, he might just run around aimlessly as well. We can’t teach a linebacker anything. It looks as if we tell them to be as far away from the play as possible

I honestly worry with the current coaches, he might just run around aimlessly as well. We can’t teach a linebacker anything. It looks as if we tell them to be as far away from the play as possible
That's so Manny can brag about how they ran 20mph to chase down the play from the other side of the field. "The further from the play you start, the more momentum you can pick up to get to top speed."

Advertisement
lmaooo
51BB9B9D-5404-458D-9E8C-E7732FF86C5C.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back