TerrEnce not TerrAnce Lewis 1.0 - 5.0 (merged) - Picks Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Could be wrong, but I don't see us getting involved here. Character concerns.
25695F95-83B4-4540-87C8-5E8AEA443F22.gif

Well what’s next?
Shiiiiid tbh honest it was a lucky *** guess. Was just so o vinous at the time.

But if I had to put more on the line, I think McGhee and Pat being added helps with T2. Could see all of them coming before early signing.

If that happens one has to really think even bigger fish realize that this is a top 2-3 defensive class that they want to join.

Advertisement
And dropping a local kid whose brother played here? Will that not hurt us? Or is Lewis worth it?
The excuse being used is that Troutman and Johnson are both hot heads so potentially bringing in T2 is too many hotheads. Tyler Johnson is an edge rusher. We have enough High school edge rushers and only one looks like he’s going to be a decent LB. Enough with those types of experiments.

The excuse being used is that Troutman and Johnson are both hot heads so potentially bringing in T2 is too many hotheads. Tyler Johnson is an edge rusher. We have enough High school edge rushers and only one looks like he’s going to be a decent LB. Enough with those types of experiments.
On your 2021 Mock Class thread, you don’t have either Johnson or Lewis included. Why? And what has changed for you now by including Lewis (if indeed you are).

Advertisement
Lots of chatter starting on Auburn board about T2... Began on Saturday and continued this morning.... Supposedly a surprise coming on defense...

AUB just got a crystal ball from a recent BC decommit LB named Trevin Wallace. Maybe thats the surprise?

On your 2021 Mock Class thread, you don’t have either Johnson or Lewis included. Why? And what has changed for you now by including Lewis (if indeed you are).
How the LB board fell and how we played this year at LB honestly. I don’t think there would be this want for T2 if we came away with Hood and our LB play being at least adequate. Problem is that we didn’t come away with Hood nor did our backers play well creating a huge need for somebody like T2. If I’m taking hotheads then I’m taking hotheads with 1st round ability essentially.

Advertisement
How the LB board fell and how we played this year at LB honestly. I don’t think there would be this want for T2 if we came away with Hood and our LB play being at least adequate. Problem is that we didn’t come away with Hood nor did our backers play well creating a huge need for somebody like T2. If I’m taking hotheads then I’m taking hotheads with 1st round ability essentially.
Do you think Miami has any interest in Lewis?

Advertisement
Could be wrong, but I don't see us getting involved here. Character concerns.
This is exactly what someone who was trying to throw us off the scent would say.... but then again it could also be exactly what someone who knows he’s not coming would say.... but that could be what you want us to think so you’re making me think you’re making me think what I don’t want to think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back