Terrence Lewis decommits

Advertisement
Hope he puts his life together somehow and doesn't end up behind bars. What a fall some athletes have. It's almost like there's a road and its blatantly obvious you should go down it, but instead head off into the woods. Young man is certainly his worst enemy.

For someone that's trouble seems to follow Jackson, MS is not a good place for him to be right now. Not only are they dealing with water issues similar to what Flint, MI went through but Jackson is also top 10 in murder rates every year. JSU is located in one of the worst areas of the city(at least it was last time I went there).

Jackson, MS is my hometown and trust me if you want trouble there is plenty of ish to get into.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember watching his announcement video and thinking T2 would not amount to anything. It was just sad the way he spoke and presented himself. You could tell he came from an environment that simply did not prepare him for the real world.

I remember watching his announcement video and thinking T2 would not amount to anything. It was just sad the way he spoke and presented himself. You could tell he came from an environment that simply did not prepare him for the real world.
He likely has the IQ of potato. The environment doesn't help, but when someone isn't particularly smart to begin with, they struggle beyond that.

Advertisement

You share the same sentiments i shared. Just KNEW what time it was when Manny Diaz, Dan Mullen, and Memphis Mike weren’t pushing for him. If those 3 batch of clowns aren’t after you, that was all i needed to know

You share the same sentiments i shared. Just KNEW what time it was when Manny Diaz, Dan Mullen, and Memphis Mike weren’t pushing for him. If those 3 batch of clowns aren’t after you, that was all i needed to know
I liked T2 as a prospect but when bama UGA and OSU don’t care for a sofa 5 star that’s a red flag. Either they don’t think he’s good or they have some sort of off field issues.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back