Terrence Lewis decommits

Advertisement
I’d imagine it’s pretty hard to get into trouble and get distracted in Jackson Mississippi. Can’t imagine there is much to do there besides lift weights and play football.

Sounds like it would be a good spot for him. I’d be surprised if he gets another D1 P5/G5 opportunity.
a kid can get in trouble anywhere he wants to get in trouble. im not sure why hes transferring but if It isnt over the arrest and its bc he couldn't start? seems short sighted and should just stick it out esp this current season.

This kid's timeline:
- 1/22/2019 - commits to UF
- 4/13/2019 - decommits from UF
- 4/30/2020 - commits to Tenn
- 11/30/2020 - decommits from Tenn
- 1/3/2021 - signs with Maryland
- 3/30/201 - tears ACL
- 11/29/2021 - enters transfer protal
- 1/3/2022- transfers to UCF
- 5/9/2022 - arrested for punching a women in the face *charges were later dropped*
- 9/6/2022 - announces intention to transfer

Man, that's a big list of red flags. Hate to see it but **** some of these kids just can't stay out of their own way.
Thanks but no thanks. We can and will get better players than him.

Advertisement
He shouldn't get any other opportunities. Give other kids opportunities, ones that haven't repeatedly **** the bed.

There are alot of good kids, especially in SoFlo, that grow up in crappy conditions and still act right. No excuse for this nonsense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d imagine it’s pretty hard to get into trouble and get distracted in Jackson Mississippi. Can’t imagine there is much to do there besides lift weights and play football.

Sounds like it would be a good spot for him. I’d be surprised if he gets another D1 P5/G5 opportunity.
For someone that's trouble seems to follow Jackson, MS is not a good place for him to be right now. Not only are they dealing with water issues similar to what Flint, MI went through but Jackson is also top 10 in murder rates every year. JSU is located in one of the worst areas of the city(at least it was last time I went there).

Advertisement
Back