Terrence Lewis decommits

I'd take him, but only under the condition that he agrees to play mostly ST's to start out.

No leash. You get so much as a parking ticket, you're gone.

Do it as a personal favor to those pulling for him down here. High risk, high reward.

I'd make him sweep up for 5 years.

Then I'd let him start to learn how to make the rice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can someone educate me om this guy....whats his character issues again as to why Miami didn't want him?

Can someone educate me om this guy....whats his character issues again as to why Miami didn't want him?
He was a drama queen but Miami and this board desperately wanted him and there was a meltdown when he didn't come.

Those same posters are in their feelings about him not choosing us to begin with so they are downplaying his playing ability (same with Ladson)

Valid concerns about his limited time at Maryland before he got injured so we'll see if he can be his old self

He was a drama queen but Miami and this board desperately wanted him and there was a meltdown when he didn't come.

Those same posters are in their feelings about him not choosing us to begin with so they are downplaying his playing ability (same with Ladson)

Valid concerns about his limited time at Maryland before he got injured so we'll see if he can be his old self
The difference between Ladson and T2 is that Ladson was actually recruited by many top schools while no one especially SEC and Florida schools didn't recruit T2 in HS.

Mikel Jones is the only ACC linebacker from SFL who is worth taking via portal. Oh he's #2 in ACC for tackles with 109 tackles this year.

Don't get my hopes up by even mentioning the name. ... Still need a MLB if we truly are going multiple.

Advertisement

I believe (and maybe someone else can confirm) that he punched a female teacher, among other smaller issues.

Also please note that this kid has had three major surgeries in the last three years and hasn't done squddily-**** on the field.

baggage claim kramer GIF by HULU

Advertisement
I'd take him, but only under the condition that he agrees to play mostly ST's to start out.

No leash. You get so much as a parking ticket, you're gone.

Do it as a personal favor to those pulling for him down here. High risk, high reward.
If we were stuck with manny I’d agree because no great lb was coming via portal or out of prep. We can get great talent with out the locker room headaches.

Seems like option D if even an option and would need to miss on at least 4 guys just off top of my head to be a take

Advertisement
Back