Terrence Lewis decommits

Advertisement
Braden was their best LBer until he got hurt. They were left with 3 LBers all season. Only reason Ruben played was because of injuries.
Didn't Ruben also played a lot last year as freshman? Were injuries the reason as well?

Advertisement
Put a couple of bullets in that MF Vladimir (above) instead of kissing his ***. Regarding this thread, LB is by far our weakest link. I am sure hoping we can do better than H at Maryland but if he is the only LB in play then I am OK because he is better than anything we have.
SPEAK!!!

Advertisement
Really? I thought he did pretty well there, at least for a frosh starting in the Big 10.

I'd take him regardless, he's a great athlete and we desperately need that at LB

We are currently trotting out a 5'10 195-200 pd guy as our supposed best linebacker. Sh*t is hilarious.

thats impressive for a true-freshman. I think we should take him. Locksley is a solid recruiter but an awful coach.

No need to go back n forth with him about it ..he has NO idea what he is talking about. lol

Somewhat with 50 tackles was the worst lb on the team and only played because of injuries. Yet had more tackles the first game of the season than the persons whom are better than him.

If Ruben were to transfer here he would be a starter rather easily to be honest. Not saying it means all that much because our depth chart at lb sucks....but dude downplays him for whatever reason as a player .lol

honestly surprised all the nonsense in here has only totaled up to 36 pages

Dont even know why its a thing for this kid. He aint even all that to be still posting about honestly. ...and likely wont get a shot to play here.

We are currently trotting out a 5'10 195-200 pd guy as our supposed best linebacker. Sh*t is hilarious.

No need to go back n forth with him about it ..he has NO idea what he is talking about. lol

Somewhat with 50 tackles was the worst lb on the team and only played because of injuries. Yet had more tackles the first game of the season than the persons whom are better than him.

If Ruben were to transfer here he would be a starter rather easily to be honest. Not saying it means all that much because our depth chart at lb sucks....but dude downplays him for whatever reason as a player .lol
You’re touting a 2nd team LBer that wasn’t playing til the 3 LBers in front of him in their 3-4 depth chart got hurt and I don’t know what I’m talking about? Why don’t trot over to their boards and read about how he constantly misses reads and is out of position. Keep touting his 50 tackles though. Stat gazing make Flagg and BJ look talented as well.

You’re the same dude that was trashing Braden last year and calling him a DE but somehow someway he was a day 1 starter over Hyypolite this year. That’s how bad he sucks. Braden waltzed in as a True Freshman and snatched his ******* job. That’s why he’s ranked the best portal LBer right now. Keep telling me how fast he is though.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Really? I thought he did pretty well there, at least for a frosh starting in the Big 10.

I'd take him regardless, he's a great athlete and we desperately need that at LB
Braden took the kids job as a true freshman. He’s horrible and Maryland thinks he’s horrible as well. BJ had 40 tackles his sophomore year. I bet that makes him a stud too.

Advertisement
For the life of me I cannot understand why I keep coming back to this thread! I need help.
kinda like when you open the fridge a second time expecting there to be something different in there

in my head everytime I see this thread bumped, I think "someone must have posted some news, why else would they still be talking about him" but that's never the case and I keep getting sucked back in

You’re touting a 2nd team LBer that wasn’t playing til the 3 LBers in front of him in their 3-4 depth chart got hurt and I don’t know what I’m talking about? Why don’t trot over to their boards and read about how he constantly misses reads and is out of position. Keep touting his 50 tackles though. Stat gazing make Flagg and BJ look talented as well.

You’re the same dude that was trashing Braden last year and calling him a DE but somehow someway he was a day 1 starter over Hyypolite this year. That’s how bad he sucks. Braden waltzed in as a True Freshman and snatched his ******* job. That’s why he’s ranked the best portal LBer right now. Keep telling me how fast he is though.
Ifr he wasnt playing how did he have 5 tackles in the first game?.

I dont think i ever TRASHED Jennings...if i did anything may have called him a DE in OUR SCHEME. I dint have much to say on him as i didnt think he would come here so i didnt watch much of him or care to.

Question, If he was the worst LB..how did he have a JOB to snatch by Brandon?. I mean you are doing like he was a Upper classmen or something Ruben is a TRUE SOPHOMORE, He was behind upperclassmen Gotay a kid from Fort Myers. But for the most part Jennings played weakside ...and Ruben was a strongside backer...but thats neither here nor there.

The guys that passed an didnt recruit Hyppolite got fired. They also were the worse at identifying LB talent or developing them so...

We need a definate Portal Lb or 2 just to be respectable at LB imo. Terrence Lewis isnt one of the backers i wold target in the portal if i were searching.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back