Terrence Lewis decommits

Advertisement
And what does that have to do with the fact that a bunch of dudes sitting in their offices or eating Cheetos on the bus and reading a message board think they can "evaluate tape" lol?
ha. chetos is not the preferred snack when working on the computer. too much of that orange crap gets on your fingers.

Dumf af.

Did you know that there are more 4 and 5 star rated kids each year than there are TOTAL NFL DRAFT PICKS? By a LOT. Whoops. Yep, the 36th best player in the US and the 377th best player in the US are both... rated 4-star kids. LOL. In the draft that's the difference between a $9M NFL contract and submitting an application at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Guess what? That's the dirty little secret that the websites pull on what they see as math-illiterate people like yourself. The websites give themselves a ton of chips to spread around and then get to say they were right. There are only about 256 picks in the NFL Draft (including compensatory). And there are 377 4 and 5 star kids as I type this on 247. The 377th best player in the NFL Draft isn't even getting a UFA INVITE. But they get to say he's a 4-star. And you fall for it.

You're telling me that more 4 and 5 stars gets drafted than 3 stars? LOL. I would f'ing hope so. When they give a kid a 3-star rating they are basically telling you they would hypothetically project him in the 12th - 20th rounds of an endless draft. Yet a ton break through, even into the first round. As do 2-star and unrated kids they totally miss. Because outside of the obvious kid's that my blind grandmother could point out as obviously the best kid on the field, the unqualified hacks that rate these kids are throwing darts. They just gives themselves 10x as many darts as they should need to assure "success." And they still fail a ton.
It's real simple lmao. There could be 1 million 4 and 5 star players, and 1 million 3 star players, but the fact that 4 and 5 star players are drafted at a much higher rate mean evals work, so you're wrong. Why are you even on the recruiting board if you think evals don't work?

there you have it whatever GIF
Put a couple of bullets in that MF Vladimir (above) instead of kissing his ***. Regarding this thread, LB is by far our weakest link. I am sure hoping we can do better than H at Maryland but if he is the only LB in play then I am OK because he is better than anything we have.

Advertisement
didn't flowe just sign a big NIL deal with Marshawn a few months back, why would he leave oregon? are we guessing or has someone mentioned it's coming?
Justin Flowe is not, was not, and never will be coming here.

He's also managed to play all of two games in a college uniform. He has a horrendous injury history, and should at minimum take a year to rehab his body. Unfortunately, that would also put him even further behind in terms of actually playing the game.

My comments about him, if it isn't blatantly obvious, are almost universally snarky, as I became beyond irritated with this board's obsession with him during recruitment (and more broadly).

Given the current state of the portal, it has been the perfect opportunity to mock the whole situation.

Put a couple of bullets in that MF Vladimir (above) instead of kissing his ***. Regarding this thread, LB is by far our weakest link. I am sure hoping we can do better than H at Maryland but if he is the only LB in play then I am OK because he is better than anything we have.

A couple? Give him the whole clip.

We need his athleticism in our LB room. Especially if he has matured.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He was the worst LBer on Marylandā€™s team last year. If thatā€™s your feeling then your feeling has bottom of the barrel standards.
Not saying that you're wrong but if he's the worst, how come he led the linebackers in tackles on the team? Also, I saw him played briefly and he has shown some flashes.

Not saying that you're wrong but if he's the worst, how come he led the linebackers in tackles on the team? Also, I saw him played briefly and he has shown some flashes.
Braden was their best LBer until he got hurt. They were left with 3 LBers all season. Only reason Ruben played was because of injuries.

Braden was their best LBer until he got hurt. They were left with 3 LBers all season. Only reason Ruben played was because of injuries.
Sure but everyone here wanted him badly and bemoaned us not taking him for months.

Advertisement
Back