Terrence Lewis decommits

Advertisement
What’s the hate for this guy?
Did he do something worse than take pics with upside down u like Wes?
Even if he was clowning Miami a lot of that was against manny and patke and the ameteur hour at lb coaches
A lot of the blame is cuz manny is just a guy who easy to clown he doesn’t demand respect
So as long as he’s not straight crazy or a locker room cancer u have to bring him in if you have a chance
On film I honestly think he’s better than wes

Advertisement
One is far less risky if you can get either one. It’s not close. In a cut throat business like cfb most programs avoided Lewis like the plague.
yeah i hear that in terms of character. as far as injuries though they're in the same situation

Advertisement
I'm actually not so down on Steed. I was encouraged by his effort a couple of times throughout the season and he looked a lot healthier and seemed to regain some explosiveness as the season went on, especially compared to how he looked in 2000 returning from injury. He still misses too many tackles and is inconsistent, and I don't want him in the starting lineup, but there were a few plays last year that he looked the part of a competent LB.

Flagg... no, I don't want to see him running down the field on STs or anywhere near the 2-deep. I'd much rather see him in line for a beer at halftime.
Steed is more serviceable than Flagg I agree. If the argument is who is better no case but neither should be receiving the Lion share of snaps. We need very good to elite for the big leagues.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure why Steed gets so much disrespect on the boards. No he hasn't been all world but he's been relatively solid and got a lot better in the second half. He's finally sorta healthy.. The people saying they hope he transfers are just ridiculous. He's needed if for no other reasons than depth and STs. Does anyone think we can afford to lose any semi-competent LBs??

Last edited:
Drinking too much and still unsure how ***** lispy couldn't find an LB. Alex "no consent" Figueroa the last LB that played LB at a high level? Shameful. Mario save us.

Advertisement
Back