Terrence Lewis decommits

And then he left Maryland high and dry. That seems to be his M.O. Honestly is there a school, team or program in his life that has benefitted from having him on the team? I am really turned off by his recent me tweets. If this kid hasn't been humbled by now, I just don't see it getting turned around anytime soon.

All this said, I am a guy on my laptop. I trust Mario to make these decisions. But I am CERTAINLY not going to criticize the staff if they don't pursue or take him.
Mario doesn't need this kind of distraction. He'll be able to recruit higher quality kids, not those with major question marks.

Advertisement
I say it almost daily, ALMOST EVERY KID wants to stay home. If they have an opportunity to be here, win and be developed at the same level they can be somewhere else, we win. It’s really that simple. Playing in front of friends and family is every kids choice when all things are even. The cost and time it takes to travel is a lot to put on those you love. There’s nothing better than walking out after a game and seeing your mother, father, brothers and sisters waiting to take you home and feed you dinner. NOTHING! Now imagine going home to your ****** apartment and watching espn alone. That’s the reality of playing college football a thousand miles away. Add to that cold weather and it’s unbearable. For a kid from South Florida, Georgia is akin to Siberia.

I’d like to believe but Why didn’t this same sentiment exist when we were winning? I think what helps us just as much as us winning is UF and FSU being down

Advertisement
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

3 of last 4 Heisman winners were transfers. This year's candidate (MSU RB, Walker) was a transfer. What about the WR that just broke Miami record this season (Rambo)? JJ Watt was also a transfer. Should I keep going?

I'm feeling old school: OJ Simpson, Randy Moss, Troy Aikman, Russell Wilson, Cam Newton were also transfers.
Stevenson couldn't play at UGA period, Randy got kicked out of school he didn't leave because he sat the bench, Troy was at a running school and he's a thrower , Cam got kicked out not talent based try again. You named a few now do that some recon on those who did nothing when they transferred let's see how that stacks up.

Stevenson couldn't play at UGA period, Randy got kicked out of school he didn't leave because he sat the bench, Troy was at a running school and he's a thrower , Cam got kicked out not talent based try again. You named a few now do that some recon on those who did nothing when they transferred let's see how that stacks up.
Stevenson couldn't play at UGA? This has to be the most inaccurate post of the year.

Stevenson was inline to be a starter at UGA THIS SEASON! He played their Nickle role and played over 50% of their defensive snaps. Go watch the last defensive play of the Peach bowl and go see who made the game clinching play for UGA.

Y'all post whatever on this site. Smh.

Stevenson couldn't play at UGA? This has to be the most inaccurate post of the year.

Stevenson was inline to be a starter at UGA THIS SEASON! He played their Nickle role and played over 50% of their defensive snaps. Go watch the last defensive play of the Peach bowl and go see who made the game clinching play for UGA.

Y'all post

So he leaves a great situation at UGA to go to UM?? Sounds fishy to me but continue on.

Advertisement

Also, Aikman actually broke his leg in 1985 against our Canes, and his backup, FR Jemelle Holieway, led the Sooners to the National Championship and took the starting job from him.

Oklahoma HC Barry Switzer then helped Aikman transfer to UCLA.

Well we get 32 IC's this year (yes I know slightly less because we counted some kids forward). The question then becomes do you have 32 "quality" IC's Then if numbers are tight and you have a decision to make of either having (1) a kid like Brantley, die hard Cane, good connections, good locker room guy, but prob not much of an on field impact; (2) some random low ranked kid that likely never plays (Jeff James, Tre Johnson, Tyric Martin) or (3) talented kid that might not make an impact due to off field concerns (injury, behavior, grades, w/e the reason).

Which one are you taking?

You mention ROI but options 1 or 2 likely do not net much, 1 much more than 2, and to think that you are going to get 32 guys of equal or better talent than someone like a T2 is unlikely just based on history of recruiting classes in general.
Brantley is not a jag. He’s in first year, stop crapping on current players before they’ve even played a significant amount of snaps

Brantley is not a jag. He’s in first year, stop crapping on current players before they’ve even played a significant amount of snaps
Bruh he's keeping it 100 Brantley isn't that great....he's a great cane loves the city and puts out but let's keep it a buck here.

Advertisement
man landing bisainthe and lewis would be major

a little late to the T2 portal rumors... are we the standalone favorite or is there anywhere else he may be considering?

Advertisement
You been saying no even before the coaching change. You don’t think Mario even talks to him and gets his own view of him? He’s a talented kid at a position of need especially with talks of switch scheme
No. The kid is a cancer. He’s not bringing this type of personality into a new program. Mario isn’t Manny.

You been saying no even before the coaching change. You don’t think Mario even talks to him and gets his own view of him? He’s a talented kid at a position of need especially with talks of switch scheme

You think he's the only LB in the portal?

Advertisement
Back