Terrell Chatman update

Advertisement
Not getting Ridley is already a big blow. Losing Chatman would be horrible. We need that big WR that attacks the ball in the air.

Haven't heard anything about him switching at the moment, Arizona State does not drug test and players with low GPAs get in and thats why its like a juco paradise when a juco kid visits there. IMO this is a commitment I worry about though, both TCU and Arizona State are real contenders but with an LSU offer things can really get complicated.

Advertisement
Haven't heard anything about him switching at the moment, Arizona State does not drug test and players with low GPAs get in and thats why its like a juco paradise when a juco kid visits there. IMO this is a commitment I worry about though, both TCU and Arizona State are real contenders but with an LSU offer things can really get complicated.

Your argument about Arizona State not conducting drug testing is misleading and false. Furthermore, our GPA requirements rival many other universities within the PAC 12 and are more stringent than University of Arizona. And Arizona State University is among the highest in student/athlete graduation rates behind Stanford and UCLA in the PAC 12. Get your facts straight before putting out liable information.

http://www.asu.edu/aad/manuals/sda/sda405.html

Your argument about Arizona State not conducting drug testing is misleading and false. Furthermore, our GPA requirements rival many other universities within the PAC 12 and are more stringent than University of Arizona. And Arizona State University is among the highest in student/athlete graduation rates behind Stanford and UCLA in the PAC 12. Get your facts straight before putting out liable information.

No one actually cares.

"Liable" information... A bunch of f'ing E-attorneys! Why are you on our board again?

Can Teddy Graham close brah? ASU playing with the "big boyz" Now brah?

1. It doesn't matter.
2. Usually football players are put in programs to keep them eligible.

#Highoctane #momentum #boom

Last edited:
Advertisement
If we lost Chatman, this might be the most dissapointing Wr and CB haul i've seen in a long time. The amount of talent here this year was just amazing. I'm not saying we needed 5* guys, but I mean guys like Fenton we should be the experts on. We should have been on him at the beginning of the year. It is so dissapointing that a guy in our own backyard is being offered by Auburn or wherever, then months later we finally offer. We are supposed to know who's good down here better than any other school. That's what Jimmy and Butch did so well.

so i follow a UGA reporter on twitter similar to Matt Porter for us. he had a list of flippable people for UGA. from what heard about Chatman is absolutely nothing pretty much a free trip. now ASU is the real competitor they only have 1 WR in their class at the moment and he loved he visit. this visit this weekend is everything.

We really don't care. The important thing is which is the one with all the hotties. I always forget.

Advertisement
Well apparently we have another wr Brandon Martin from prime prep visiting today so maybe the staff not feeling too confident about Calloway or chatman

Well apparently we have another wr Brandon Martin from prime prep visiting today so maybe the staff not feeling too confident about Calloway or chatman

thats the guy from Deion Sander school prime prep. he is trending towards LSU right now but we will see. most likley Calloway.

Advertisement

I have my facts straight, I do not just post ridiculous stuff, coaches do not always go by the rules, it may have changed but I know several who took officials there whether you believe it or not I could care less, no misleading info on my part. For your second part coaches make exceptions for athletes if they want that particular player, an example would be when my homeboy came from Eastern Arizona with a embarrassing low GPA but he was accepted to ASU. There are cases where a player may not have got in but I know several who got accepted with low a low GPA. But back to Chatman who I hope we keep, posted his highlights last year on this site when no one knew him and he wasn't rated no where, glad to see him doing big things.

Advertisement
Back