CoachCane

Thunderdome
Loved his visit to az st

Has a visit mid week to georgia than visits the canes on friday

Top 3 canes az st tcu

Labeled as a soft commit to us

Advertisement
Advertisement
staff has been on him super hard. if he leaves its not from lack of effort. he just wanted to be somewhere else. ASU and UGA scare me.

Arizona State is who scares me. Basically has everything we could offer except we have a beach and they have perennial top party school with 50k student body most of them being girls.

They prob showed him highlights of Jaelen Strong and said this is you next year.

Advertisement
staff has been on him super hard. if he leaves its not from lack of effort. he just wanted to be somewhere else. ASU and UGA scare me.

Given them a participation trophy. I love when idiots say "the staff did the best they could, if we lose him it is not because of lack of effort"."You can't get everyone". They are ****** recruiters and who cares if they "try hard".

Yes we already know, our staff gets an A for effort. Nobody tries harder, in terms of effort they have as many gold stars as Bama…….

LOL cant win with yall. yall bash the staff if they dont go after a recruit hard enough and then yall bash them if they send the house at a recruit and he doesn't come. SMH **** if you do **** if you dont. UM was on him first. he said himself they talk 4 times a week . he has a great relationship with staff. what else can you do if he chooses another school? Arizona might be his taste rather Miami. its so many contribution factors. we got the last visit so he may get that feeling he had when he committed all over again. chill out people.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL cant win with yall. yall bash the staff if they dont go after a recruit hard enough and then yall bash them if they send the house at a recruit and he doesn't come. SMH **** if you do **** if you dont. UM was on him first. he said himself they talk 4 times a week . he has a great relationship with staff. what else can you do if he chooses another school? Arizona might be his taste rather Miami. its so many contribution factors. we got the last visit so he may get that feeling he had when he committed all over again. chill out people.

Silly us for expecting actual results. They tried real hard to win every game this year, I guess we shouldn't be too hard on them for only winning 6 of 13. Hey, that's almost half.

Would you be ok if we kept Cager, lost Chatman and gained Calloway?

Im not sure. I would like to have that speedster on the field as well as the jump ball/possession of Chatman...

Advertisement
Back