Terrel Brooks to Baylor......

Advertisement
Baylor: new stadium, great fans and an exciting team on the way up.

Not a bad choice.

That's fine, but you wait until 9:30 because you are waiting for an offer. If it was always Baylor he would have sent that **** at 1.

If tomorrow goes better than expected, which could mean we get 1-2 guys by some accounts, can we all agree to tone down the doom and gloom some next year? The sky is falling mentality makes the board and the entire recruiting painful to watch and read about.

Advertisement
U guys should see what DannyBoyCane is saying on twitter about Brooks... LOL, he is clueless

If tomorrow goes better than expected, which could mean we get 1-2 guys by some accounts, can we all agree to tone down the doom and gloom some next year? The sky is falling mentality makes the board and the entire recruiting painful to watch and read about.

Lalz, it will never happen. It was the same way last year when we lost out on Goldman, etc. Howard was the only that saved it.

Advertisement

Lalz, it will never happen. It was the same way last year when we lost out on Goldman, etc. Howard was the only that saved it.

I'll keep dreaming the good dream...

Advertisement
Don't know if this is good news or bad news, can't wait for tomorrow to be over with.

Advertisement
I can only hope with my last drop from the half empty glass, that this is actually good news. Kid was going to announce, didnt, then late at night he puts this out? Have to hope this means we told him we dont have room, meaning we have one of Bryant or Bostwick. If not, tomorrow is going to be ugly.

I don't remember doom and gloom over Goldman's decision. It was practically a foregone conclusion that he wasn't coming here.

BTW, the Brooks thing could have to do with his wife just as much as wanting to be at Baylor and/or being dependent on Bostwick/Bryant.

Exactly.

Hey, wait a minute, then that could seriously suck. Means it's independent of Bostwick/Bryant.

Wasn't the Goldman announcement like half an hour after Howard's? I think we were all too hyped to even care at that point.

Advertisement
Back