2024 Terrance "TJ" Moore 4* WR from Tampa Catholic [Clemson commit]

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Terrance "TJ" Moore 4* WR from Tampa Catholic is visiting spring practice tomorrow. Rasta has him in the Top 5 WR for 2024 and his offer list confirms this eval. Odd day for a visit cause the BBQ is the next day and practice is the day before.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Has the size-speed combo and some ability to separate. He can really high point and win 50-50 balls, shows excellent YAC here. And as a plus he’s a Tampa kid and getting more involved in that area serves a dual long term recruiting purpose. As good as any prospect in FL not named Jeremiah Smith.

We have alot of combo of recruits we can get at the position. Smith and Trader are backyard and we need to turn the tide in that way, but this kid and Chance is also an elite combo. Dawson's scheme is gonna be enticing to play in imo. And remember they dont have to wait till game time, they can see it in practice. It would be nice to get 3 of Chance, Moore, Trader or Smith and thats not even factoring out of state guys that are burners like the kid from SC.

Advertisement
Rasta is seriously pumped that he's visiting. I don't think Rasta thought we were in a good position a few weeks back

11.15 100m time but if he's a legit 6'3 that's not important.

Advertisement

Within the last week, the Fort Lauderdale native has been able to host a few notable targets at the position. Tampa (Fla.) Catholic Top247 wide receiver Terrance Moore was the latest with the nation's No. 126 overall prospect spending Monday morning in Coral Gables.

The 6-foot-3, 190-pounder was scheduled to be down over the weekend, but that trip couldn't happen then. The quick shuffle to get down here on Monday is a big deal as Beard and Miami chase the coveted pass catcher who has the likes of Clemson, Ohio State, Alabama, and others chasing after him.

👀

Very interesting. Terrance "TJ" Moore (4* WR Tampa Catholic) was on campus last week and was on campus again today according to @Hoyacane1620

Edit: he wasn't able to make it down last week.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@Udynasty warned us the drama associated with TJ is going to make Cormani and Rashada look like tame, run of the mill recruitments. Have your bottle of alka-seltzer ready if you're going to board this roller coaster

vintage 50s GIF

Here's his post

Advertisement

- Kevin Beard was the first coach to ever offer Tampa Catholic Top247 wide receiver Terrance Moore while at Toledo, so there is a longstanding relationship between the two. Moore was on campus recently and he said that his time in Coral Gables helped the Hurricanes, though some out-of-state schools seem to have some more traction.

“Actually, after I got to see campus, like for real for real for the first time, I really enjoyed it. They have a small campus. You can travel easily. All of that. I have a really good relationship with Coach Beard, so he really showed me that could be a potential fit,” Moore said.

Advertisement
Back