2024 Terrance "TJ" Moore 4* WR from Tampa Catholic [Clemson commit]

Advertisement
The kid came in my store with his mom right after his March visit. He was draped in Canes gear and I asked him was he coming and he was relatively quiet. His mom on the other hand, who’s a very attractive lady i might add, told me that she used to live in the Keys and that she preferred if her son didn’t live in Miami! She added that he had 50 plus offers and he should look around!
whenever I read something like this, I have to wonder what other kind of guidance the parent has shared. Like, ‘don’t play foozvall too hard, it’s da devil!’

DE3FB671-84E8-4D30-A36D-381D0EA92868.jpeg

The kid came in my store with his mom right after his March visit. He was draped in Canes gear and I asked him was he coming and he was relatively quiet. His mom on the other hand, who’s a very attractive lady i might add, told me that she used to live in the Keys and that she preferred if her son didn’t live in Miami! She added that he had 50 plus offers and he should look around!
Mom needs to get her head out her ***. The school is in coral Gables! Makes me think of this semenhole fan who came to my wife's work and when she told him they're called the semenholes he was shocked and his only response was we recruit convicts LOL

Advertisement
Mom needs to get her head out her ***. The school is in coral Gables! Makes me think of this semenhole fan who came to my wife's work and when she told him they're called the semenholes he was shocked and his only response was we recruit convicts LOL
Sounds like what Parrish went thru , he loved Miami but parents hated Miami now parents love Miami after all they put Parrish thru misery at other places other then his home.

Now you see a happy player who will run thru walls and sacrifice everything for his team.

GOCANES

Sounds like what Parrish went thru , he loved Miami but parents hated Miami now parents love Miami after all they put Parrish thru misery at other places other then his home.

Now you see a happy player who will run thru walls and sacrifice everything for his team.

GOCANES
Plus I don't believe Parrish had a commitable offer to Miami…At least not for 90% of that recruiting period. There may have been a small window when we would have said yes but by then he may have felt like the clear #3. I believe it was also mentioned they may want him as a corner, not rb.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back