2024 Terrance "TJ" Moore 4* WR from Tampa Catholic [Clemson commit]

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The original tweet was but some Nole fans brought it up today and Moore responded
The kid came in my store with his mom right after his March visit. He was draped in Canes gear and I asked him was he coming and he was relatively quiet. His mom on the other hand, who’s a very attractive lady i might add, told me that she used to live in the Keys and that she preferred if her son didn’t live in Miami! She added that he had 50 plus offers and he should look around!

The kid came in my store with his mom right after his March visit. He was draped in Canes gear and I asked him was he coming and he was relatively quiet. His mom on the other hand, who’s a very attractive lady i might add, told me that she used to live in the Keys and that she preferred if her son didn’t live in Miami! She added that he had 50 plus offers and he should look around!
know u aint lying because his dad is a key west boy i guess mom is to.

I agree with moms. FIU is in a very dangerous city. But there’s a great university up in coral gables that’s up and coming. Gables is super safe and the staff would look after him like family. I hope they give them a look…

Advertisement
Back