Terrance Horne USF in portal

I've talked to some people in the know, and I heard pretty much the same thing regarding his situation. He's always been a high character kid from an excellent family(Mom & Dad are good folks) and a great ballplayer(not a track guy). I have all the confidence in the world in Terrance showing out if he finds somewhere that's truly a good home...
Terrance would be big surprise to whom ever lands him and when the runs his 4.29 40 you’ll hear YES we got one here WOW

Advertisement
Terrance would be big surprise to whom ever lands him and when the runs his 4.29 40 you’ll hear YES we got one here WOW
If I were him I'd sit tight until after spring practice. I fully expect guys on our roster to hit the portal after spring practice and if he is still available he might end up with a spot that isn't there today. JMO.

Hard to tell a kid to sit tight until Soring ball is over and the hope kids leave Miami. But if he wants in in Coral Gables that’s the only option we have unless the NCAA opens up IC’s

If I were him I'd sit tight until after spring practice. I fully expect guys on our roster to hit the portal after spring practice and if he is still available he might end up with a spot that isn't there today. JMO.
Excellent point wise to be patient 🙌

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back