Terrance Horne USF in portal

GOCANES05

Recruit
Any thoughts for kick / punt returner and fill in flanker?
10.5 100 meter I think state of Florida fastest not recorded but fastest and 4.3 40

(4) TD (2) years ago vs G-Tech (3) special team returns for scores (1) rec. score.

Yes knee surgery but healed completely.

Advertisement
No vacancy here but I hope nothing but the best for that kid. One of my homeboys coached him for a few seasons in optimist, I even volunteered when my schedule permitted. Really good kid with a lot of natural talent. He came out with a bang, got injured, and got discouraged. IMO, he just needs to find the best situation for him, and it doesn't have to be on the FBS level. Don't sleep on this kid, he's the type that can go to an HBCU(please God FAMU if that's the case), fly under the casual fan's radar and wind up on someone's NFL roster...

No vacancy here but I hope nothing but the best for that kid. One of my homeboys coached him for a few seasons in optimist, I even volunteered when my schedule permitted. Really good kid with a lot of natural talent. He came out with a bang, got injured, and got discouraged. IMO, he just needs to find the best situation for him, and it doesn't have to be on the FBS level. Don't sleep on this kid, he's the type that can go to an HBCU(please God FAMU if that's the case), fly under the casual fan's radar and wind up on someone's NFL roster...
I’m going to hit Coach Rolle up.

Advertisement
He played at Miramar always had wheels. He can play

Please do my brother...
Terrance is in Miami now with his mother and grandmother.

He had a hard time dealing with Strong leaving and he was stuck , plus one of there top RB went portal to FAU.

People forget coaches can leave and the kids they promise everything is stuck with whatever comes in .

Terrance is very smart good grades , when he got hurt he was left behind very little mentoring / counseling.

He was actually ignored he wasn’t in there plan’s, one thing I assure people of IF HE’S EVEN HE’S LEAVING can’t be caught from behind , Santana Moss track / football speed combined.

Just something to think about seriously , I can get in contact with Terrance very easily like minutes.

GOOD KID

GOCANES

He had a hard time dealing with Strong leaving and he was stuck , plus one of there top RB went portal to FAU.

People forget coaches can leave and the kids they promise everything is stuck with whatever comes in .

Terrance is very smart good grades , when he got hurt he was left behind very little mentoring / counseling.

He was actually ignored he wasn’t in there plan’s, one thing I assure people of IF HE’S EVEN HE’S LEAVING can’t be caught from behind , Santana Moss track / football speed combined.

Just something to think about seriously , I can get in contact with Terrance very easily like minutes.

GOOD KID

GOCANES
Yep and that’s why I feel the transfer rules have to be fair across the board. Coaches just be bouncing and leaving kids on stuck because they might not fit what new coach and staff looking to accomplish.

Advertisement
Any thoughts for kick / punt returner and fill in flanker?
10.5 100 meter I think state of Florida fastest not recorded but fastest and 4.3 40

(4) TD (2) years ago vs G-Tech (3) special team returns for scores (1) rec. score.

Yes knee surgery but healed completely.
Can he catch the ball and avoid the blocking at the line? Fight for the ball? Mark Pope ran a 10.5 a few years back and does not look that fast on the field for some reason. A few 10.0 and 10.1 range players have been playing over the years since the 70s and they are the ones that make a difference speed wise.

Advertisement
Can he catch the ball and avoid the blocking at the line? Fight for the ball? Mark Pope ran a 10.5 a few years back and does not look that fast on the field for some reason. A few 10.0 and 10.1 range players have been playing over the years since the 70s and they are the ones that make a difference speed wise.
No one on G-Tech could catch Terrance they had (3) tries and couldn’t then T caught a put out of reach pass for a TD .

Terrance has Olympic speed I may have guessed his 100 a bit slow at 10-5 he may have a 9.7 in him yes that fast .

I’m trying to check now his best time

Advertisement

GOOD KID

GOCANES
I've talked to some people in the know, and I heard pretty much the same thing regarding his situation. He's always been a high character kid from an excellent family(Mom & Dad are good folks) and a great ballplayer(not a track guy). I have all the confidence in the world in Terrance showing out if he finds somewhere that's truly a good home...

I've talked to some people in the know, and I heard pretty much the same thing regarding his situation. He's always been a high character kid from an excellent family(Mom & Dad are good folks) and a great ballplayer(not a track guy). I have all the confidence in the world in Terrance showing out if he finds somewhere that's truly a good home...
Alot of those strong USF kids got pushed out because they were charlie strong guys: they have like 20 kids in the portal. Jonny ford just went to FAU. Send him up there!

Terrance best 100 meter 10.29 State fastest at the time.
10.29 is moving out and does separate from the 10.5 pack which is still very elite. Sign him up.

It is insane how fast Florida kids are going back to Bullet Bob Hays out of Jacksonville Florida back in the 60s had the world record at one time 10.05 and a gold medal at the Olympics and the fastest high school times in the country at 10.15 converted from his 100-yard times.

Houston McTear out of Baker FL ran a 10.16 breaking the national record for high schoolers qualifying for the Olympics in 1974 and was averaging 13 yards a carry in high school. They ran yards back then when McTear ran a 9.0 in the high school state semi-finals unofficially tying the world record at the time as a junior and ended up breaking the official world record in the 60 meters that he held for several years.

Lake City Jeffery Demps ran 10.01 meters while in highschool. Mavin Bracy ran a clocking the second-fastest time in Florida high school history, in a wind-assisted 10.05 seconds

Trayvon Bromell from St Petersburg ran a wind added 9.99 in a high school national track event. He ran a 9.84 as a teenager and still has that record and was the first junior runner to break 10.0 running a 9.97 and still has the junior world record.

Walter Dix was another one running elite speeds running a 10.28 while at Coral Springs high.

Justin Gatlin out of Pensacola ran a best 9.77 a few years out of high school.

Advertisement
Back