Terrance Gibbs

Advertisement
We open with Bama in ‘21. Will either be Kosi starting or TVD’s first start. Need to get him some playing time this year.

My bad, you're right. I think my timing is right, years are off.

And you'er 110% right. We need to get up big in a few games to get these guys some real reps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Beg to differ. This system fits Kosi's skills as well. I think he will excel in Lashlee's system. He's been in three different systems in 3 years. He will be fine come 2021 long as he gets the opportunity to have quality playing time this year assuming there is a this year.

Kid bleeds o&g but if Kosi ever starts again we're f'd

Beg to differ. This system fits Kosi's skills as well. I think he will excel in Lashlee's system. He's been in three different systems in 3 years. He will be fine come 2021 long as he gets the opportunity to have quality playing time this year assuming there is a this year.
@Cribby said TVD was the likely starter if we didn’t land King. Kosi is honestly just a backup/spot starter level guy at a program like what Miami needs to be at, and that’s no knock on him. But when a EE true frosh is ahead of a RS JR then that tells me all that I need to know, including what my own eyes have seen these last 3 years.

@Cribby said TVD was the likely starter if we didn’t land King. Kosi is honestly just a backup/spot starter level guy at a program like what Miami needs to be at, and that’s no knock on him. But when a EE true frosh is ahead of a RS JR then that tells me all that I need to know, including what my own eyes have seen these last 3 years.

Tvd was the second best guy in spring by a good margin. Spring wasn’t long so a lot could’ve happened.

Advertisement
Tvd was the second best guy in spring by a good margin. Spring wasn’t long so a lot could’ve happened.
I feel like best thing for Kosi would be to GT after this season and go to a G5 school with a spread O & favorable depth chart situation. I like Kosi but I doubt he'll ever be a starter here again minus a catastrophic situation.

6'0 190lbs 4-star RB out of Oviedo FL, goes to Masters Academy.

Is a triple sport athlete that plays Basketball, Football & runs track.

Had a great Freshman year with 1,503yds & 21TD's at 11ypc, then followed that up with 1,092yds & 17TD's at 10.2ypc, plus 15rec 261yds receiving, he also plays Safety & had 24tcks & 4TFL's.

Explosive one cut & go style that runs hard, has good shiftiness weaving through traffic & reaches top end speed in full stride with quickness. Runs like he's shot out of cannon as soon as he gets the ball. Has very good contact balance, rarely goes down on first hit & has enough wiggle to make defenders miss in open field. Very good acceleration through the hole & has big play home run hitting ability. Can lower his should & run through defenders, love the way he never stops moving his feet & finishes with aggression. His track times are not reflective of his game speed, looks like a legit high 4.4- low 4.5 runner & has very good change of direction. The only knock is he runs too high, but that's pretty common for taller RB's.

Reminds me of another RB from the Central FL region, Bilal Powell.

Has visited Miami for Paradise since he was in the 8th grade including last year & was originally offered by Miami back in 2018, Banda & Hickson are both on him. He's been picking up some big time P5 offers recently from all the major schools like Bama, UGA, Auburn, Oh St, Texas, Tennessee, UF, FSU, Michigan, etc..

Plays for Apopka Next Level 7v7 squad.

I think the top targets for 22 at RB will be Gibbs, Jaizun Patterson, Anthony Hankerson & Maurice Jones.

Advertisement
6'0 190lbs 4-star RB out of Oviedo FL, goes to Masters Academy.

Is a triple sport athlete that plays Basketball, Football & runs track.

Had a great Freshman year with 1,503yds & 21TD's at 11ypc, then followed that up with 1,092yds & 17TD's at 10.2ypc, plus 15rec 261yds receiving, he also plays Safety & had 24tcks & 4TFL's.

Explosive one cut & go style that runs hard, has good shiftiness weaving through traffic & reaches top end speed in full stride with quickness. Runs like he's shot out of cannon as soon as he gets the ball. Has very good contact balance, rarely goes down on first hit & has enough wiggle to make defenders miss in open field. Very good acceleration through the hole & has big play home run hitting ability. Can lower his should & run through defenders, love the way he never stops moving his feet & finishes with aggression. His track times are not reflective of his game speed, looks like a legit high 4.4- low 4.5 runner & has very good change of direction. The only knock is he runs too high, but that's pretty common for taller RB's.

Reminds me of another RB from the Central FL region, Bilal Powell.

Has visited Miami for Paradise since he was in the 8th grade including last year & was originally offered by Miami back in 2018, Banda & Hickson are both on him. He's been picking up some big time P5 offers recently from all the major schools like Bama, UGA, Auburn, Oh St, Texas, Tennessee, UF, FSU, Michigan, etc..

Plays for Apopka Next Level 7v7 squad.

I think the top targets for 22 at RB will be Gibbs, Jaizun Patterson, Anthony Hankerson & Maurice Jones.
I can add to that a bit. He’s needs to get better at going north and south. Really good back either way. Hope we take Maurice Jones with him next cycle.

I can add to that a bit. He’s needs to get better at going north and south. Really good back either way. Hope we take Maurice Jones with him next cycle.
Yeah he plays weak comp at Masters, so he's rarely challenged with having to make tough runs at the line of scrimmage, but what he has is natural speed, burst & wiggle.

He needs to get his pad level down, but that's common with taller backs who run track. I'd actually like to see him transfer to Winter Park or Dr. Phillips (if that's not too far for him), because it would be good to show that he could deal with the step up in comp which I think he would be even better with better talent around him especially at OL.

I like Anthony Hankerson a lot, normally because he's at STA I would assume we probably don't have much of a shot, but Hickson has strong pull & Hankerson isn't originally a STA kid anyway, he's from Palm Beach.

Also gotta believe Knighton's relationship with Patterson will help us a lot too.

Advertisement
Back