Tennison breaks down UM commitment and what future holds for career

View as article
I wont give my source (should of left that out in the original comment) its not 100% but us being a push over on the trail for elites i would favor that its highly possible.

I should of said he will flip most likely
I don't have any info on this, but you said it's not 100%, it's highly possible and he will flip most likely in one post. Talk about hedging.

He's likely not a take for Clemson right now. But with Manny, if they're looking we're looking. They are recruiting a ton of DBs right now. Loved his film, but I'm not flipping out over a possible Clemson visit right now. They're recruiting like only 5-stars right now and high 4 stars.

Advertisement
I don't have any info on this, but you said it's not 100%, it's highly possible and he will flip most likely in one post. Talk about hedging.

He's likely not a take for Clemson right now. But with Manny, if they're looking we're looking. They are recruiting a ton of DBs right now. Loved his film, but I'm not flipping out over a possible Clemson visit right now. They're recruiting like only 5-stars right now and high 4 stars.
My thing is what happens to the quote "if there looking we r looking" when u got the five star and the we r looking part gets reolaced by an inferior player? Thats not good. Unless u replacing top talent with top talent then thats different

My thing is what happens to the quote "if there looking we r looking" when u got the five star and the we r looking part gets reolaced by an inferior player? Thats not good. Unless u replacing top talent with top talent then thats different
I love this kid's film, but he's not a 5 Star. The fact of the matter is even 5 stars flip. Bama even loses 5 star commits. You just have to recruit all of these kids like they're uncommitted until they sign. That's just the way it is.

Advertisement
Díaz wants to compete with the big boys? He needs to keep kids committed.
Once the bag schools start showing up, it gets dicey. There aren’t that many Gurvan Halls out there who **** in the bag schools’ faces.

Number one thing to keep an eye on: When an economically disadvantaged kid starts gallavanting back and forth repeatedly to the bag schools for a bunch of unofficial visits supposedly on his own dime.

Conversation under his clemson offer tweet with one of his HS Coaches

:vogel:

Advertisement
Sooo..... is Manolo gonna get his Montana on and drop him? That’s not bold. That’s straight up disrespectful.

What would be the point of that? That's a quitters attitude. You keep fighting back.

Aside from all of that, you can't drop something that maybe has already dropped you. I'm not saying that's the case, but it doesn't read positive above.

I’m usually conservative about kids getting offers/visiting elsewhere that are committed and flipping, but Tennison is starting to wreak. Love his game, but if he’s gonna flip then do it soon, don’t be a Jobe.

What would be the point of that? That's a quitters attitude. You keep fighting back.

Aside from all of that, you can't drop something that maybe has already dropped you. I'm not saying that's the case, but it doesn't read positive above.
The kid is clowning the school while commited. Or at least that’s what it looks like.
No one said we have to be all public with the pulling of the offer.
No school ever does that. But if there ever was a reason to pull it then this comes pretty close.
But I do get what your saying. The kid is acting like he already told the coaches he’s out.

The kid is clowning the school while commited. Or at least that’s what it looks like.
No one said we have to be all public with the pulling of the offer.
No school ever does that. But if there ever was a reason to pull it then this comes pretty close.
But I do get what your saying. The kid is acting like he already told the coaches he’s out.

Yeah his comments make it seem like all he needs is a commitable offer to bounce to Clemson and leave us hanging. Not a good look. Don’t think we need to pull the offer but we should offer 2-4 higher ranked strong safeties immediately and keep publicly recruiting his spot aggressively. If someone else wants in, take them.

Advertisement
I love this kid's film, but he's not a 5 Star. The fact of the matter is even 5 stars flip. Bama even loses 5 star commits. You just have to recruit all of these kids like they're uncommitted until they sign. That's just the way it is.
I would love to see the replacements for flips on bama. Im ok with decomitts if your replacing them with better players. If its a plan c or d im not cool with that. I know we get the most decommits in college if in not mistaken.

He gone.

Definitely going to be a tough loss if he ends up not loving our class. Could be a bad start if he leaves.

Advertisement
Long way to go but he needs to be kept. He is an animal. I’m sure Clemson will woo him but we need to get him back on campus soon after.
Lets see if Clemson or Bama want his replacement. People keep thinking good players r replaceable and our road to be back we have to recruit well.

Crazy man, when I was his age, well maybe a couple years younger Clemson was winning 5-6 games a year. Now talking about rocking Clemson jerseys at school. Don’t mind me, I’m a few Tito’s sodas in and just reflecting.

Advertisement
Back