Tennison breaks down UM commitment and what future holds for career

View as article
He will visit Clemson next weekend, UV to Auburn last weekend and will visit Tenn in April. Says he plans to make a final decision by summer. I will admit it was ridiculous of me to assume he made a final decision when he committed, my bad.

Advertisement
if This kid flips idk if it says more about where the program stands or more about his character. I always wonder if kids like him are using us or just didn’t believe they were good enough to get offered by a school like Clemson. They sound all G when they commit but but get all soft when other schools come calling.
This reminds me a lot of the Crowley situation. Taking a visit so soon after an offer never sounds good. Getting a ratings bump also says a lot about who really pulls the strings in these so called independent sites.
Let’s hope he sticks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When’s the last time Tennison been on campus? Seem like he hasn’t been there for any of the practices or events we’ve had since he committed

He was here in February.

See the issue I have is, off his Freshman tape, he should have been an offer. Off His Soph tape, he should have been an offer.

I found out about him before he got his first offer from Valdosta. I mean, you can watch his tape and it is just different. I sent it to Baez, I sent it to multiple coaches, before he had any offers. Could have had him locked in.

He came to Paradise and said if he was offered, Miami would be number one.

I am not going to concede him to Clemson, but the staff needs to make him a top priority. If he was a few inches taller, he is a 5 star on every site. I don't even like the star system, but he is a for real 5 star talent.

Don't let this kid get away Manny.

Advertisement
He was here in February.

See the issue I have is, off his Freshman tape, he should have been an offer. Off His Soph tape, he should have been an offer.

I found out about him before he got his first offer from Valdosta. I mean, you can watch his tape and it is just different. I sent it to Baez, I sent it to multiple coaches, before he had any offers. Could have had him locked in.

He came to Paradise and said if he was offered, Miami would be number one.

I am not going to concede him to Clemson, but the staff needs to make him a top priority. If he was a few inches taller, he is a 5 star on every site. I don't even like the star system, but he is a for real 5 star talent.

Don't let this kid get away Manny.

You realize he committed here, right?

I'd say he's absolutely a top priority given that he's a commitment

A Clemson/Alabama offer is a game changer for every kid, even the solid one. The least they can do is thinking about it (and then hopefully reject it and stay home), but if you are saying that they should ignore the two most successful programs in the last decade, you’re just wrong.

Advertisement
A Clemson/Alabama offer is a game changer for every kid, even the solid one. The least they can do is thinking about it (and then hopefully reject it and stay home), but if you are saying that they should ignore the two most successful programs in the last decade, you’re just wrong.

and they are going to go visit. They just are.

Chaney’s and such that just openly shut it down point blank period are rare breeds. Some of y’all act as if 80% of kids who are committed don’t go take other visits every single cycle. Whom are committed to all different schools.

Tennison said when he committed that he was going to take some other visits. He ain’t the first and he won’t be the last. Chill.

Advertisement
Back