Other Sports Tennis

Novak has just won another Masters. This time in Paris. I can't stop admiring this great athlete. Truly the best tennis player of the recent decades.

Advertisement
Woman's is wrapped up I think. Iga finished at 1. Coco is at 3 with a grand slam now. Looking forward to 2024 Coco. I think we get a Coco Iga matchup in the French which will be epic. I'll throw out an early prediction that Sabelanka wins the Aussie. Have to go with Novak for men's. That's his tourney.

These Americans damnit man. Fritz is capped out. I give him a ton of credit for getting from the high double digits to where he is. He got fitter and showed some real commitment. Tommy Paul reminds me of Agassi mental toughness is there but still just don't see 2 weeks hope I'm wrong. Shelton already turned me off with the phone celebration and then the butt hurtness when Joker flipped it on him. But he's young. Korda is the best chance right now I think to get a major and it's a reach. Damnit.

Advertisement
These Americans damnit man. Fritz is capped out. I give him a ton of credit for getting from the high double digits to where he is. He got fitter and showed some real commitment. Tommy Paul reminds me of Agassi mental toughness is there but still just don't see 2 weeks hope I'm wrong. Shelton already turned me off with the phone celebration and then the butt hurtness when Joker flipped it on him. But he's young. Korda is the best chance right now I think to get a major and it's a reach. Damnit.
Fritz is definitely capped out. Shelton is America’s best hope right now. Too bad he’s a douche.

476A6A86-7B0B-41A3-8D2E-C745B7998819.jpeg

Go Sinner….into the top 4!

Decline of tennis in TrumpyCane’s opinion

90% of these guys all play the same, which is why Alcarez is actually a pleasure to watch

Top 10 consists of 8 guys who do the same thing in plus Djoko, Alacarez

Kind of sad that the only player in the past 6-7 years to truly challenge Djoko are a 19/20 year old and a out of prime Federer

**** even the women’s top 10 has more variety in Ons, Vondrusova, Muchova plus the ball bashers in Sabalenka, Rybakina, then the counter punchers in Swiatek, Gauff, Pegula

Iga eliminated from the Aussie Open. Its between Coco and Sabalenka now in my opinion. Maybe a dark horse emerges!

Advertisement
Iga eliminated from the Aussie Open. Its between Coco and Sabalenka now in my opinion. Maybe a dark horse emerges!
Now that Coco's nerves have gone through a maturing process, I can see her winning it all because Sabalenka has a tendency to get too many unforced errors when trying winners. My dark horse picks would be Azarenka or Anisimova.

I'm pulling for Alcaraz to win it in a final with the Joker. However, Carlos ironically hasn't played at the level he attained a year ago. If he can't turn it back on it's gonna be the Joker... unless Medvedev can elevate his boring backboard baseline play to error-free perfection.

Novak has just won another Masters. This time in Paris. I can't stop admiring this great athlete. Truly the best tennis player of the recent decades.
The Joker is definitely the undisputed Goat. With that said, if Nadal hadn't been injury prone, I believe Rafa would have passed Novak.
I very seldom rout for Novak due to his underlying obnoxious behavior and his occasional nationalistic bloviating.
My favorite player will always be Federer... a class act second to none.

I'm pulling for Alcaraz to win it in a final with the Joker. However, Carlos ironically hasn't played at the level he attained a year ago. If he can't turn it back on it's gonna be the Joker... unless Medvedev can elevate his boring backboard baseline play to error-free perfection.
Not surprised Fritz won yesterday. He’s playing well. Unfortunately, he has the man next…..0-8 all time against Djokovic.

Advertisement
Zverev getting ready to shock the world and put an end to the me-too movement all in one tourney
He better hope the court finds him not guilty. Great win for him though. Thought Alcarez would win it once he took that 3rd set.

Advertisement
I remember I stayed up one time to watch the nadal joker final and it was a travesty haven't had the heart to do it again
I’ll try and see some of the mens final early Sunday morning. May have to sleep through the womens final. Should be a good one.

Kind of rooting for Zheng, but wouldn’t be mad if Sabelenka won. Good for her if she can get # 2. Looking ahead, Coco vs Iga for the French? Could be a super showdown on clay.

Back to back! (And back to sleep for me. Its 3:07am here) Sabelenka didn’t even lose a set this tourney.

Advertisement
Back