Other Sports Tennis

Advertisement
A couple American tennis players in finals today:

I believe Eubanks won. We have two American men and two women in the top 10 going into the big tourney on grass. The woman’s side is wide open. Anyone can win it and the future odds indicate that.

Novak’s to lose on the men’s side.

Pegula with the epic choke job. Chris Eubanks is our only hope! Too bad he has Medivdev tomorrow.

Eubanks killing it
You been watching the tourney? It’s been a good one minus the annual rain delays you get here. Sabalenka just dismantled Keys.

Sabalenka hits the ball so hard. Shes a big *** girl. 6’0 with no body fat. All muscle. She’ll be the new number 1 if she reaches the finals.

Advertisement
You been watching the tourney? It’s been a good one minus the annual rain delays you get here. Sabalenka just dismantled Keys.

Sabalenka hits the ball so hard. Shes a big *** girl. 6’0 with no body fat. All muscle. She’ll be the new number 1 if she reaches the finals.

Heck of a run for Chris. Thought Rune would put up more of a fight he's my fav of the young guns.

Heck of a run for Chris. Thought Rune would put up more of a fight he's my fav of the young guns.

Well, that seems to happen when you’re playing Carlito these days. He’s my favorite of the young guns. Really like Sinner as well.

Chris ran out of gas in the 5th. Couldn’t get that break in the 4th either. Great run. He will be more of a household name from here on our. He should do well when they switch back over to the hard surface.

Sinner vs Djokovic tomorrow.

Ons with the massive win. She should win it all on Saturday. Don’t see Vondrusouva as much of a threat as long as Ons plays her game. Good for her. Hope she wins it all.

Advertisement
Well, Ons ****ed that golden opportunity up. Losing serve 3 times in both sets won’t win you much.

She might not ever win one now.

Well, Ons ****ed that golden opportunity up. Losing serve 3 times in both sets won’t win you much.

She might not ever win one now.

Was the worst possible choke. No business losing to this chick in the way she did. Vondrousova made light work of her.

Ons will win one eventually.

Was the worst possible choke. No business losing to this chick in the way she did. Vondrousova made light work of her.

Ons will win one eventually.
Major choke. Vondrousova even lost service twice in both sets. When Ons was up 3-2 in the second after breaking Vondrousova, i figured she’d take off from there. Nope, gave it right back to her.

Advertisement
Quarters underway in Cincy. Lots of good players left for men and women. These Master 1000 tourneys are important.

Iga vs the Wimbledon champ, is on now. Tennis Channel is the best.

Advertisement
Coco taking the first is huge. She has some massive streak going where she’s only lost a couple of sets out of 20 +.

Last edited:
iga is playing coco right now
Did you see that men’s final? So epic. The last two matches between Djokovic and Alcarez have been great.

Coco pulled it off. Gotta love it. Her family are Canes fans which makes me a Coco fan. She’s in the mix for the open now. I like Iga to win it, however Coco and Pegula could make things interesting with the home court advantage. They’ll have the crowd.

Advertisement
Back