Tennessee potential transfers?

Advertisement
From the OSU 247 recruiting insider:

Bucknuts has had multiple items about former Tennessee linebacker Henry To'o To'o who has been in the transfer portal since mid-January. The wait was on as To’o To’o and his family had wanted to see if the NCAA passed the one-time transfer rule in mid-April as well as see what happens with the SEC in regards to allowing transfers within the conference.

The NCAA passed the one-time transfer rule so that hurdle was cleared. The SEC has not made a decision on transfers within the conference, but that may not matter.

3I am told that while To’o To’o has continued to talk to multiple schools, by a wide margin Ohio State and Alabama are the main two schools in contention.

Ohio State starts a mini-semester in mid-May and To’o To’o has to have things in place by then in regards to being a Buckeye.

I am told there is no announcement planned for tonight and very, very likely not tomorrow. But there could and perhaps will likely be a decision by the end of this week or early next week.

I am told enough to have Crystal Balled To’o To’o to Ohio State. Could things change in the next few days? Perhaps as it is recruiting. But I like where the Buckeyes stand right now - enough that I will be surprised if my feeling changes.

From the OSU 247 recruiting insider:

Bucknuts has had multiple items about former Tennessee linebacker Henry To'o To'o who has been in the transfer portal since mid-January. The wait was on as To’o To’o and his family had wanted to see if the NCAA passed the one-time transfer rule in mid-April as well as see what happens with the SEC in regards to allowing transfers within the conference.

The NCAA passed the one-time transfer rule so that hurdle was cleared. The SEC has not made a decision on transfers within the conference, but that may not matter.

3I am told that while To’o To’o has continued to talk to multiple schools, by a wide margin Ohio State and Alabama are the main two schools in contention.

Ohio State starts a mini-semester in mid-May and To’o To’o has to have things in place by then in regards to being a Buckeye.

I am told there is no announcement planned for tonight and very, very likely not tomorrow. But there could and perhaps will likely be a decision by the end of this week or early next week.

I am told enough to have Crystal Balled To’o To’o to Ohio State. Could things change in the next few days? Perhaps as it is recruiting. But I like where the Buckeyes stand right now - enough that I will be surprised if my feeling changes.

Better than him going to Bama I guess....

Advertisement
Don't count us out entirely yet. Biggest thing we have going for us (besides the gigantic hole at MLB) is proximity to his girl who is doing a long term mission in Tampa. If he came here, he could drive up on weekends to see her.

Don't count us out entirely yet. Biggest thing we have going for us (besides the gigantic hole at MLB) is proximity to his girl who is doing a long term mission in Tampa. If he came here, he could drive up on weekends to see her.
Let's hope love conquers all. I don't believe it will but crazier things have happened.

Advertisement
Back