Tennessee potential transfers?

Advertisement
I think things will depend on penalties issued to Tenn and how severe they are. So I wouldn't expect too much action until then

Think someone said they have a good LB... I haven’t watched a single Tenn game in years so I couldn’t tell ya

**** no offense to our recent transfer but i forgot all about him till he transferred back

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think there’s another player on Tennessee’s roster we’re interested in. That having been said, 👋 can’t wait to see if the ncaa does its job and opens the numbers up. Can’t wait to see my old friend play ****** golf and have a word or two with him.

Henry To'To - instantly our best linebacker, maybe since

Worth kicking the tires:

Doneiko Slaughter (we recruited out of HS)
Jalin Hyatt (flashed this year when I watched them)
Darnell Wright (not living up to the hype but could be another good name to throw in the competition at OT)
Jahmir Johnson (probably nothing special but a versatile OL that has played a lot of football)

To’To would be nice but he’d go back home if he transferred. Hyatt would be nice. Kids a stud and would instantly start for us.

Advertisement
Henry To'To - instantly our best linebacker, maybe since

Worth kicking the tires:

Doneiko Slaughter (we recruited out of HS)
Jalin Hyatt (flashed this year when I watched them)
Darnell Wright (not living up to the hype but could be another good name to throw in the competition at OT)
Jahmir Johnson (probably nothing special but a versatile OL that has played a lot of football)
Jalin Hyatt was a kid we offered & recruited in the 2020 class out of Dutch Fork HS South Carolina.

Pure speed demon, ran a verified 4.33 his Senior year in HS, he’d be the fastest player on the team.

But I would imagine if he transfer from Tenn he’ll go back home to South Carolina or to some other SEC school.

Jalin Hyatt was a kid we offered & recruited in the 2020 class out of Dutch Fork HS South Carolina.

Pure speed demon, ran a verified 4.33 his Senior year in HS, he’d be the fastest player on the team.

But I would imagine if he transfer from Tenn he’ll go back home to South Carolina or to some other SEC school.
Would love to get him. Need some more sc boys 💪

Advertisement
If Mike LB Quavaris Crouch enters the Portal, you take him immediately, he’d be the best LB on the team the day he set foot on Greentree, but he’s a North Carolina kid so hopefully he don’t go to UNC.

DE Morven Joseph from Lakeland signed with Tenn in the 2020 class as well, but they moved him to Standup LB & I believe he’s a 3-4 Inside LB now. But if he were to hit the portal I assume he’d go to FSU or UF, Lakeland kids just never come here, even in transfer lol.

But after looking at Tenn’s roster I came away with the impression, that they for the most part fckin suck lol.
Like they have a void of talent at a lot of spots, I mean it makes sense when you watch them play, but I figured under Pruitt they’d have much better quality players on Defense, but man their roster is barren, I did a little more research & found that they’re just under 40% Blue-chip Ratio which makes perfect sense.

Hindsight 20/20, but Butch Jones was actually a pretty good coach for Tenn & did a fairly good job having them with back to back competitive 9 win seasons, I know they're probably wishing they hadn’t fired him now though lol.

If Mike LB Quavaris Crouch enters the Portal, you take him immediately, he’d be the best LB on the team the day he set foot on Greentree, but he’s a North Carolina kid so hopefully he don’t go to UNC.

DE Morven Joseph from Lakeland signed with Tenn in the 2020 class as well, but they moved him to Standup LB & I believe he’s a 3-4 Inside LB now. But if he were to hit the portal I assume he’d go to FSU or UF, Lakeland kids just never come here, even in transfer lol.

But after looking at Tenn’s roster I came away with the impression, that they for the most part fckin suck lol.
Like they have a void of talent at a lot of spots, I mean it makes sense when you watch them play, but I figured under Pruitt they’d have much better quality players on Defense, but man their roster is barren, I did a little more research & found that they’re just under 40% Blue-chip Ratio which makes perfect sense.

Hindsight 20/20, but Butch Jones was actually a pretty good coach for Tenn & did a fairly good job having them with back to back competitive 9 win seasons, I know they're probably wishing they hadn’t fired him now though lol.
what about that Db from a few years ago that tore off the miami shirt to announce to Tenn....I think he was Corn Elder's cousin or something

what about that Db from a few years ago that tore off the miami shirt to announce to Tenn....I think he was Corn Elder's cousin or something
Keshawn Lawrence & he can go fúck himself as far as I’m concerned.

But aside from the pettiness lol, he’s a Safety & we’re good at Safety.

We have a Safety room 9 deep with primarily 4-stars, TRob will do a good job with that group, we don’t need any transfers there.

Advertisement
Back