Tennessee DE Deandre Johnson Transfers to Miami

Advertisement
Had a UT fan say he was their sack leader over let couple years, but not to get too excited. Tends to make dumb penalties at the worst time.
Time will tell.

So he started off as a DE but the last 3yrs he's been playing LB..... But when I said he COULD play LB for us if necessary y'all told me..... Man nevermind!! Just welcome!

Advertisement
Curious if any of the defensive staff have or have not posted about this. Many of them should've already been let go in my opinion but it could be an indicator of some not being retained

Advertisement

So he started off as a DE but the last 3yrs he's been playing LB..... But when I said he COULD play LB for us if necessary y'all told me..... Man nevermind!! Just welcome!

He play Jack back bro. That’s not necessarily a LB

Advertisement
In my humble opinion

1- Phillips
2- Johnson
3-Roche
4-Hill

Phillips is tough to jump as everyone knew he was a top 10 draft pick if he put it back together
So, you are not basing this opinion on production, then? Because if this was on production before coming to UM, Phillips was not #1. What about on production before coming to UM, how would you stack em?

Advertisement
I’m saying it’s ridiculous we again need a transfer because our defensive staff of 5 years can’t recruit or develop proper depth at any position on D. Can I safely assume that transfers will be our best plAyers next year too?
Partially true but these transfers are now part of the game so I wouldn’t complain about it

Advertisement
Back